Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Jomtien Studio 9k Monthly

Older style studio in Jomtien, has workable kitchen, cable tv included in rent, wifi available.

Complex is on the baht bus route to Pattaya, has a huge communal swimming pool, restaurants, mini marts & laundries .

9,000 baht a month – long term 12 months.

10,000 baht a month – 3 to 6 months.

13,000 baht a month – 1 or 2 month.

PM or Call me on 0879398004 to view or ask questions.

post-28807-0-51065100-1416837949_thumb.jpg

post-28807-0-44627800-1416837967_thumb.jpg

post-28807-0-83357400-1416837980_thumb.jpg

post-28807-0-36837700-1416837999_thumb.jpg

post-28807-0-26955400-1416838015_thumb.jpg

post-28807-0-43866200-1416838035_thumb.jpg

post-28807-0-47004600-1416838059_thumb.jpg

Edited by Austhai7

The bed coverings have to go.

Sadly, a lot of studio condos are shown with what appears to be cheap pillow cases and sheets/quilt covers.

And only 2 rather poor pillows.

Considering the bed is pretty much the centre of it, a nice bedspread would improve the appearance a lot.

Certainly looks clean and tidy for a reasonable rent....!

Agreed. Perhaps a nice pied-à-terre for a guy who's in need of a private place.

Only gays would care!!!

Who knows, the girls might like it.

For 300 bahts a night who cares about the bloody bed sheets etc......

An unfortunate turn of phrase, even at 300 baht a night. :sh

Only gays would care!!!

Did you ask them?

How about those marketing property? I mean just carry it in the boot, take the pictures, and put it back!

Edited by jacko

Seriously it looks quite tidy for the money being asked.

The comment regarding….. 'as the bed is such a feature in a bedsit, why not make the best of it you can'…….is a good one. And I should not have pooh pooh'd it.

My comment was shallow and without foundation……..And I wish I could turn back time so that I had never said such a repellant thing and that the whole shameful episode had never happened. I hope all gays can see through my bigotry and perhaps, even accept it as a backhanded compliment. I realize how stupid that comment has made me look and I apologize and indeed grovel at the reader's feet.

To explain the sudden turn of events…..and indeed my predicament …..

A short while ago two rather handsome young men abducted me and brought me here to this garden shed.. They placed my most valuable and vulnerable member into a vice on a workbench…and have removed the metal bar that tightens and loosens the vice. Then with a menacing flourish they produced a wood-saw.

I admit fearing the worst I'd screamed like a baby……."My god you're not going to cut my dick off are you??"

"No," they said, placing the saw within my reach…. "You are, after we set light to this shed………Unless that is…..?"

So you see dear reader, you hold my life in your hands……..If this post should receive one single red vote I'm assured I will be faced with a fundamental decision.

Edited by atlas2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4