Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Lunch at Bang Saray beach

Yesterday I went with the FLB service staff to Bang Saray beach for a seafood lunch to celebrate the 7th Anniversary of Moulie and Suwinai .

We had a good feed. I heartily recommend this as a day's outing. Bang Saray beach has good food vendors, no umbrellas, a clean shore and beach and palm trees for shade.

2014-11-24 15.00.40.jpg

2014-11-24 16.14.39.jpg

2014-11-24 14.29.15.jpg

2014-11-24 14.35.31.jpg

2014-11-24 14.46.26.jpg

2014-11-24 14.57.27.jpg

The "restaurant" across the street where the food is prepared...excellent quality!

2014-11-24 15.19.31.jpg

Look for this sign on the beach road and park across the street.

2014-11-24 15.19.47.jpg

• Upvote 3

My favorite place to take the family for an afternoon get away lunch. As MM said the food is very good, fresh, and remarkably cheap. Usually sit across from Ben Seafood but i don't think you will go wrong with any of them.

Sometimes i go for an early ride and have breakfast down there. 80 baht for a huge Thai pork omelet sitting across from from an uncrowded beach that is much nicer than Pattaya or Jomtien is a nice way to start the morning.

• Upvote 1

Definitely worth the short ride to Bang Saray beach. Besides the good, inexpensive food and quiet beaches, no peskie vendors bothering you. At least I hope that's still the case. It's been a few months since I was last there.

One of the nicest beaches around, clean water and lots of shade and usually very uncrowded. Lunch on the beach is just a bonus for me.

Look like a lovely beach!

Please can you tell me if this is "driveable!" on a scooter? I mean how far is it from Pattaya (I will be staying in Soi Khaotalo near Tesco on Sukhumvitt road). I love beaches......but Pattaya isn't what I would call a nice beach! I normally spend most days at a swimming pool............but this looks like a lovely change every few days. thanks for any replies!

Look like a lovely beach!

Please can you tell me if this is "driveable!" on a scooter? I mean how far is it from Pattaya (I will be staying in Soi Khaotalo near Tesco on Sukhumvitt road). I love beaches......but Pattaya isn't what I would call a nice beach! I normally spend most days at a swimming pool............but this looks like a lovely change every few days. thanks for any replies!

15 - 20 mins depending on traffic......... :thumbup

• Upvote 1

Ban Ampur, I think doesn't have the same natural shade...

I often sit on BS beach after five, until just after dark, relaxed, watching sunset. Lovely place. But then, I only live five minutes away...

• Upvote 1