Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 126 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Wanted, condo or hotel 10-12,000 baht monthly with pool.

Wanted, condo or hotel 10-12,000 baht monthly with pool. I want to be in Pattaya not Jomtiem and I come from May to July so low season. I want something cheap but clean and I will as usual have a motorbike so can be out as far as 3rd road but not as far as the dark side. I don't drink so driving home at night is not a problem. I have not been for almost 5 years so am well out of the loop as far as good places go, and the last place I went(9 karat condo) was getting a little grubby around the edges, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks all

Edited by sinbinjack

Maxx Central,very close to 9 Karat.3 months or more basic rent 10900b.

Im there now so any assistance needed if you decide on this place i'll help.

I passed Maxx central many times its near the football field IIRC , but I did not think it had a pool.

Does the price include cleaning and linen?. I suppose there is a water and electric charge on top , so can you tell me what the charges are, and are there any strange exemptions.

My charges on top of rent are usually 2k to 2.5K Baht.That is inclusive of water,electric and maid service twice a

week.So provided you dont use aircon much expect the total bill for a month to be around 13.5K Baht.

All the rooms have wired internet free of charge.

The place is run just like a hotel with receptionist and night security guard.Ive been spend every winter(6 or 7 mnths)

for the past 3 yrs.The place fills up pretty quick,which must say something.

If youre interested ill PM you the owners phone number,,,Ralf a german guy who speaks very good english.

Book early if you want to stay,and if any problems ill sort them out at this end.

Hunt around for the Diana Group. They have changed their website and not as informative now but here it is http://www.dianapattaya.co.th/en/Diana-Garden-Resort/2823/Hotel/Details/14

There prices are a bit rich for me as they start at 30,000 baht + a month, and go above 50,000 baht.

There prices are a bit rich for me as they start at 30,000 baht + a month, and go above 50,000 baht.

tYou have to look specifically for the Diana that is on Soi Buakhou.You can get condos around the 10K baht range

Unfortunately I had a problem with a drunken KIWI, who was part of the tenants association at the Diana estates and I am no longer able to stay there because I complained that the pool was dirty and he took offence when I told him his story of the cause of the green mould was not rainwater runoff but a dirty filter bed. The fact that it was a dirty filter and it had to be dug up and replaced (sand and gravel bed) did not make him apologise but led to me being banned , long after I had gone home but before my next booking. I would have been a regular there all that time as I spent 4 very good years staying there for upwards of 4 months a year. I miss the place very much as I had made a few friends who went there every year. I used Pro Pro there and I was always well cared for by the ladies who ran the office and the cleaning ladies were very good about little extras, like towels and pillows, they even let me store stuff in a closet so I didn't need to carry it home or buy new every year. Edited by sinbinjack
  • Upvote 1

I googled that, and it came up....

Tycoon Place Big Gay Orgy Hotel And Crack Den Soi 9 Pattaya Tai

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tycoon-Place-Big-Gay-Orgy-Hotel-And-Crack-Den-Soi-9-Pattaya-Tai/200301176678532

:o

I'm sure it's ok if you mentioned it.

tycoon place is up near the chinese freinship marlet off pattaya tai

Having seen the pic I recognise that as a place I have stayed in the past . I left quite quickly as the noise from a nearby bar was ear splitting and the accommodation whilst clean was very small as was the pool.

Never been any bars or other noise around Tycoon Place!

Street is also a one way so hardly any traffic at all as well!

...but with new Indian ownership and hords of Indian tour groups invading the place,

I'm pretty sure it will be very noisy inside! :rolleyes:

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat

I have not stayed there for a long time possibly 8-9 years and I am sure that on reflection the music was coming from the large Gym owned by, I think, Tony The Thai /US guy everyone seems to hate. The music sounded like it was from outdoor speakers and it was very loud.