Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

"One More?" beer and sports bar.

force, once again, you are Johnny On the Spot with your mapping.

Now, WokNRok can ignore my just prior post because, if you are correct, it's the bars just behind Kasikorn Bank. 

Just a note to WnR...do they really call that bar area Made In Thailand, because it's quite separate from the well-known Made in Thailand complex?

Here's a map that others might find more useful. Richard, feel free to use in any of your marketing for the new bar.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Upvote 2

Forcebewithu with your map I know where it is now thanks. Wok n Rock I was struggling with Street view

Yes, a great map. It's on the Facebook page now.

On another note.

Tonight at 8pm the opening party at "One More?" beer bar we have Thai and Foreign beers on offer.

Victoria bitter 375ml 110 Baht. Miller 330ml 140 Baht and Thatchers gold ciders at 150 Baht. Plus a wide selection of your favourite Thai beers.

A Chinese buffet and a karaoke starting at 8pm.

Come on over. We are located directly behind the Kasikorn bank in the R-Con bar complex on Soi Baukhao. Enjoy the party.

Edited by WokNRok

Missed the pics first time.

I knew that complex years ago. Prolly different now, but still too hot. I won't be sending anyone there. Sorry.

Need a good Scottish bar in Patts to recommend?

Wok N Rok.

The complex is no hotter than anywhere else. In fact much cooler than some where the bars are packed, tightly together.

And why we have lots of fans well positioned to cool customers when the hot season arrives.

Pattaya's very cool at the minute.

Edited by WokNRok

Wok N Rok.

The complex is no hotter than anywhere else. In fact much cooler than some where the bars are packed, tightly together.

And why we have lots of fans well positioned to cool customers when the hot season arrives.

Pattaya's very cool at the minute.

Sorry. I shouldn't have asked about other bars in this thread. F*** knows what I was drinking! ( ok I do - hot toddies) You have great bar owner skills for not taking offence. :chogdee2

Pics look good, and nice clear footie screen.

We went in this complex at about 9.30 yesterday. Sat at the bar next to this one for about 40 minutes. Obviously early days for your new bar but zero customers and a single disinterested girl sat on her arse watching the TV and making no effort to get passers by to stop for a drink wasn't a god sign. You probably need to be a bit more hands-on with the management to build it up and create a bit of a buzz for a while. Fully understand it may have just been bad timing and the place may have been jumping at other points in the evening. Best of luck with it anyway - it's guys like you who take the risk with the new ventures that give the rest of us the wide choice of venues to visit.

Cheers

We went in this complex at about 9.30 yesterday. Sat at the bar next to this one for about 40 minutes. Obviously early days for your new bar but zero customers and a single disinterested girl sat on her arse watching the TV and making no effort to get passers by to stop for a drink wasn't a god sign.

Last night Ouy, the owner, celebrated her birthday with a party at the WoknRok. It's probable the customers and staff of One More went to the party.

V

Evil

:devil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Upvote 1

We went in this complex at about 9.30 yesterday. Sat at the bar next to this one for about 40 minutes. Obviously early days for your new bar but zero customers and a single disinterested girl sat on her arse watching the TV and making no effort to get passers by to stop for a drink wasn't a god sign. You probably need to be a bit more hands-on with the management to build it up and create a bit of a buzz for a while. Fully understand it may have just been bad timing and the place may have been jumping at other points in the evening. Best of luck with it anyway - it's guys like you who take the risk with the new ventures that give the rest of us the wide choice of venues to visit.

Cheers

We are actively advertising for staff. Yes, it's not fully up and running yet. The pool tables have been ordered etc. This is a hard time of year to find girls but they will come.

Edited by WokNRok

Thanks for the photos.Some great smiles there. Is there a pix here of the boss (Richard I believe)? Its always handy to be able to introduce oneself.

The Boss is Ouy. I just tell people about it. That's enough for me...Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Party Party Party

On Tuesday the 20th we are having a Birthday party for Mim, one of the Ladies that works at the bar. There will be a great Band and a Karaoke. Food supplied by Wok N Rok and a Professional Chrome pole polisher who utterly amazed me last night with Her gymnastic ability. :P

Please come on over to "One more" beer bar in the R-Con complex directly behind Kasikorn bank on Soi Baukhao and help us celebrate Mim's Birthday on Tuesday.

Well, we are well into our first Month at the "One More" beer bar.

Here's how it's panning out.

The complex itself has become very very busy. Every bar is now occupied and it's looking 10 times better than it did previously. Last night a lot of bars were very busy indeed. But the competition is very stiff over there. And it has been and is a huge learning curve.

It's ALL about the girls and entertainment in this complex. The bars that don't have girls don't have customers.

Some days we've done very well. Some days we have been quiet. But overall I'm very pleased with what we have done so far.

The second pool table should be in at any time. The first one is proving very popular. It runs just perfect and we are seeing a few freelancers taking their hires there, late at night to play on it. That's the idea!

We are in the Wednesday 9 ball league now and will be playing at the bar this Wednesday.

But... it's ALL about the girls and last night through one of our contacts we hired a Professional pole dancer. Wow..She had nearly every seat filled in about an hour with her acrobatic skills and she's a stunner. Not cheap but well well worth it. The best bit last night was when She done the leg splits upside down on the pole and forgot She wasn't wearing any knickers. A few old boys at the bar nearly choked on their beers. :D

We have 5 girls (and a Ladyboy cashier) working there now and I'm hoping to recruit the pole dancer permanently if the money offer for Her is right.

Early days. But happy to have made the investment in the bar. There's potential but it's all about the pussy and attentive Ladies. Our girls are told to sit with customers and 'take care' of them. And they do.

• Upvote 2

Well, we are well into our first Month at the "One More" beer bar.

Here's how it's panning out.

The complex itself has become very very busy. Every bar is now occupied and it's looking 10 times better than it did previously. Last night a lot of bars were very busy indeed. But the competition is very stiff over there. And it has been and is a huge learning curve.

It's ALL about the girls and entertainment in this complex. The bars that don't have girls don't have customers.

Some days we've done very well. Some days we have been quiet. But overall I'm very pleased with what we have done so far.

The second pool table should be in at any time. The first one is proving very popular. It runs just perfect and we are seeing a few freelancers taking their hires there, late at night to play on it. That's the idea!

We are in the Wednesday 9 ball league now and will be playing at the bar this Wednesday.

But... it's ALL about the girls and last night through one of our contacts we hired a Professional pole dancer. Wow..She had nearly every seat filled in about an hour with her acrobatic skills and she's a stunner. Not cheap but well well worth it. The best bit last night was when She done the leg splits upside down on the pole and forgot She wasn't wearing any knickers. A few old boys at the bar nearly choked on their beers. :D

We have 5 girls (and a Ladyboy cashier) working there now and I'm hoping to recruit the pole dancer permanently if the money offer for Her is right.

Early days. But happy to have made the investment in the bar. There's potential but it's all about the pussy and attentive Ladies. Our girls are told to sit with customers and 'take care' of them. And they do.

Congratulations Richard.You having been a permanent regular customer around town for over a year or more now so understand where it's all fucked up,beer you can buy everywhere,it's the pussy we want with an attentive pleasent attitude.

You have the best Chinky so i have no doubt you will make the beer bar one of the best also.

Good luck with it all.

Edited by gaza 1

Congratulations Richard.You having been a permanent regular customer around town for over a year or more now so understand where it's all fucked up,beer you can buy everywhere,it's the pussy we want with an attentive pleasent attitude.

You have the best Chinky so i have no doubt you will make the beer bar one of the best also.

Good luck with it all.

Cheers. We will certainly do our best.

Hopefully the 'pole dancer' is starting work tonight we have already agreed a salary with Her and She's quit the Walking street go go She was showing in.

We also have new girls starting tomorrow.

Rome wasn't built in a day but it's just a matter of giving people what they want and having a bash at it.

• 2 weeks later...