Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 346 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

I have to concede that I need to have Chrome to access Pattayatalk. I do however have a problem with it.

I am constantly having to un-install and re-install it because it become unresponsive.

I somehow feel that the problem might be caused by one of the malware or virus programmes that I run deleting PUPs or cookies.

Has anyone got any ideas on this issue?

I have on occasion had temporary problems using chrome to browse PT. Usually it's because of an update to either Chrome, Flash or Invision. The problem usually goes away on its own after a day or two when the appropriate patches have been installed.

Re Chrome crashes: next time it happens, sent a copy of the event log to Chrome

support or post it on one of the online forums a devoted to Chrome. They'll be able to tell you what's wrong.

Evil

:devil

Edited by Evil Penevil

I have on occasion had temporary problems using chrome to browse PT. Usually it's because of an update to either Chrome, Flash or Invision. The problem usually goes away on its own after a day or two when the appropriate patches have been installed.

support or post it on one of the online forums a devoted to Chrome. They'll be able to tell you what's wrong.

Evil

Thanks. Good info

I have to concede that I need to have Chrome to access Pattayatalk...

Why?!

Firefox, SeaMonkey and the "old" Opera all work with this forum. Ditto Konqueror, upon which Safari is based. The "new" opera is little more than a chrome clone.

Edited by Samsonite

Evil

These are the variations of problems in a nutshell. I've experienced them over the years but I am lucky I have the luxury of using multiple computers most of the time. With that said, Chrome works on at least one system. Firefox is the best alternative IMHO if Chrome is not behaving.

Also, Chrome could be misbehaving due to certain extensions you might have installed. For example, a while back there was problems with high recommended tool known as Awesome Screenshot ( https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/awesome-screenshot-captur/alelhddbbhepgpmgidjdcjakblofbmce?hl=en ) and this forum along with other forums running this software. Now it works fine. Disabling Extensions and restarting Chrome might fix the problem straight away as well.

• Upvote 2

Just the opposite for me. Chrome works fine but IE is slow, balky, freezes, etc.

The one thing for Chrome I noticed is that when I start it it sometimes asks for a helper to be installed. I do not trust that so I never do install it.

Anybody know of a helper for Chrome?