Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

2014,has been the worst year for me, after a strangulated umbilical hernia that was a few days from killing me due to a gangrene of my stomach and septesema then 5 weeks later having cancer of the jaw, still I cannot eat or talk properly, then last week I got robbed, in my house for my rolex. how bad in my luck?

Sorta difficult to be full of cheer after that!

Still the hernia didn't kill you….and that was lucky by your account. You're suggesting that the Jaw's getting better too…So that's good.

The rolex ain't important by comparison.

You done amazing to see this Christmas………Like Churchill said, "When you're going through hell…..keep walking" And you have done so Happy Christmas Bluchef.

Now Happy Christmas to all……..And your Christmas poser is to tell me why Fred Flintstone always celebrated Christmas? I've always wondered!

Now Happy Christmas to all……..And your Christmas poser is to tell me why Fred Flintstone always celebrated Christmas? I've always wondered!

Coming up Blanc

• 11 months later...

You might need to explain that to our transatlantic readers!

Ronnie Corbetts daughter has a shop called Four Candles less than a minutes walk from a property I own in Brighton.None of the local kids get it either.

Thanks for that Atlas, a good laugh is a wonderful tonic in the morning.

Later Edit: (Hmm Atlas removed the video clip that gave me a laugh earlier!)

Edited by jacko

Just bumped into a lawyer friend of mine. As we parted he tells me that he is off to buy a hat with, " BAH HUMBUG on it, no kidding! Ah well, it takes all sorts to make a Merry Christmas. Best wishes to all.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that Atlas, a good laugh is a wonderful tonic in the morning.

Later Edit: (Hmm Atlas removed the video clip that gave me a laugh earlier!)

Sorry......I thought our cousins might find it a bit 'Betty Swallocks'.

I nip over and get it so at least they can get a handle on what we're going on about........

https://youtu.be/Cz2-ukrd2VQ

Edited by atlas2

You do realize it would be a very small % of the population in North America and, I would think, the UK, which would recognize the items in post #10 as handles for any kind of fork.

Edited by nkped

Just bumped into a lawyer friend of mine. As we parted he tells me that he is off to buy a hat with, " BAH HUMBUG on it, no kidding! Ah well, it takes all sorts to make a Merry Christmas. Best wishes to all.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

capture_18.jpg

I received this card from someone this year, and many similar. Bah, Humbug is just as much part of the "commercial" Xmas tradition as any of the sickly slurpy stuff! I always thought Kiwis had a good and dry sense of humour, or maybe it is just the "comedy ickcent" ! :P :bhappy

Merry Xmas to all our readers !

Edited by Fatboyfat

How to torture a 9 year old;

xmas_torture.JPG

Picture taken at 6am, child told presents will be opened after noon when all the family is there.

The present is from cruel older brother and cousin, it is a gift card. The wrapping paper cost almost as much as the present.