Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi all and a happy new year .... Well just wondering if anyone has any info on flights from utapo airport pattaya to cambodia p-penn ... Iv tryed to google it but all I get is buses and taxis about 9 hours mmmm don't want to be in a bus for 9 hours .... Hope to hear from you all soon .....

Spice, You might get a better response if you post this in the Airline discussion, but from my limited knowledge, the only scheduled flights out of Utapao are Bangkok Airways flights to Ko Samui and Phuket. It is only 90 minutes to reach BKK, there should be a decent selection of flights from there, I don't know which airlines fly that route though.

To the best of my knowledge you cannot fly from Utapou to Cambodia. Suggest that you Google Bangkok to Phnom Pehn. Get the Bell Bus to Swampy, 250 Baht and then you have the choice of Air Asia, Thai and Bangkok to select from. There may be other airlines in transit from overseas that will take you. I have always used Air Asia and booked early and the rate is very reasonable.

There were announced flights from a startup LCC from "Pattaya" airport to Siem Reap and that seems to have vanished, if it ever started.

Legacy Air.

Late 2013, now they only appear to offer Bangkok to Chittagong.

There's a hot route. :D

Edited by jacko