Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

BBC TV Series on Bangkok Airport

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe he has a picture of that "being turked by a Katoy" Paul, er Chivas, hmmm Chatkeow, oops Midas LOL.

Yes, I hope they catch a few sponsors saying a tearful Casablanca farewell to their sweetheart, handing over all his residual baht, then follow her from departures, to arrivals, where sponsor number 9

I still preferred the old Don Mueang when it was still the international airport , that place holds a lot of memories.........

Guest King_Midas

Captain Jack, the Immigration officer who said he likes to smile at the tourists. I've NEVER seen an immigration officer smile!!

Then they show a shot of him sat there with no queues and empty chairs in front of him. What happened to the huge snake of a queue that is normally there? :bhappy

Still, compulsive viewing!

KM

Indded what was that all about.......!! Have never seen Chairs.....?? Premium arrival area ??

Guest King_Midas

Yes, smiling Immigration officers? Where do they keep them when I get here?

Actually have to say last time I arrived December 2nd the Guy not only smiled, confirmed I had double entry tourist Visa, stamped me up and said enjoy your holiday P........I was more surprised than anyone !!

Actually have to say last time I arrived December 2nd the Guy not only smiled, confirmed I had double entry tourist Visa, stamped me up and said enjoy your holiday P........I was more surprised than anyone !!

Maybe he has a picture of that "being turked by a Katoy" Paul, er Chivas, hmmm Chatkeow, oops Midas LOL.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
Guest King_Midas

You realy are an irratating little Cunt SS.........

Do what I said turn up at Shhh unannouced and fucking say it to my face and bring the other 2 keyboard Warriors here at the same time......

Apologies MM...

Edited by King_Midas

You realy are an irratating little Cunt SS.........

Do what I said turn up at Shhh unannouced and fucking say it to my face and bring the other 2 keyboard Warriors here at the same time......

Apologies MM...

I thought it was the other end you prefered the throbbing member inserted Chivas.

What is Shhhh, do you mean the pooper entrance?

I thought it was the other end you prefered the throbbing member inserted Chivas.

What is Shhhh, do you mean the pooper entrance?

Okay...keep it civil and on topic here.

Okay...keep it civil and on topic here.

The Great Lao-Tzu said:

"It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without resorting to violence."

• Upvote 2
Guest King_Midas

Surprised if the Aussie Guy featured last night at the end who woofed down 6 xanax and a bucketful of Booze is still alive to tell the tale........Right Doufas

same same me in the UK but I watched it last night.

Had to laugh at the girl at the information desk who hardly moved from her chair and played on her phone pulling faces at the punters with problems - then thought she was in the running for the customer Service award!! :llaugh

KM

I get the message......

This video has been removed by the user

Try again... not sure why the last guy took his video down but I found another one and made the change. It should work now.

Try again... not sure why the last guy took his video down but I found another one and made the change. It should work now.

Yes it does work, thanks a lot. I took a look in Youtube myself but couldn't find episode 2.

I had moved my laptop, got my headphones on and hit play last night only to be disappointed.

Rather than watch some silly soap with her I had an early night.

They must be very selective about when they film.....normally I see more queues, the VAT refund kiosk is one that springs to mind.

Edited by jacko

I still preferred the old Don Mueang when it was still the international airport , that place holds a lot of memories......... :thumbup

Don Mueang is still an international airport.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Indded what was that all about.......!! Have never seen Chairs.....?? Premium arrival area ??

That looked like the bit next to "our" immigration where the ASEAN nationals arrive.

When the immigation guy "Captain Jack" asked "why you come to Thailand" (with a smile) to the Indian-looking guy he nearly s*a* himself!

AC

Have saved last night's episode to watch tonight.

Wasn't that girl Toy in customer service in episode 2 the more typical example? Face like thunder and constantly on the phone AND she was in the last three for the award that VAT man won! (oh sorry keyman, I see you covered that...)

The Brits are all complete arseholes - think they'll show it in Thailand with subtitles!

Riveting!

Edited by capdagde

Have saved last night's episode to watch tonight.

Wasn't that girl Toy in customer service in episode 2 the more typical example? Face like thunder and constantly on the phone AND she was in the last three for the award that VAT man won! (oh sorry keyman, I see you covered that...)

The Brits are all complete arseholes - think they'll show it in Thailand with subtitles!

Riveting!

That's ok :)

The Vat refund counters all have a machine on the front that requires you to 'tap' one of the faces on them depending on how satisfied you were with your service. It's hard not to tap the smiley happy face when someone has just given you a load of dosh for nothing!!

KM

Coming from someone stuck in hell that has frozen over for at least the next month or so, I found it amusing enough to keep me watching. Just hearing a Thaigirl accent or catching a glimpse of the world outside the airport is enough :)