Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

BBC TV Series on Bangkok Airport

That French Girl from last night should never be allowed to depart from home shores again.......felt sorry for her daughter.

Exactly what I was thinking!

The poor girl looked like she was ashamed of her mum.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe he has a picture of that "being turked by a Katoy" Paul, er Chivas, hmmm Chatkeow, oops Midas LOL.

Yes, I hope they catch a few sponsors saying a tearful Casablanca farewell to their sweetheart, handing over all his residual baht, then follow her from departures, to arrivals, where sponsor number 9

I still preferred the old Don Mueang when it was still the international airport , that place holds a lot of memories.........

That French Girl from last night should never be allowed to depart from home shores again.......felt sorry for her daughter.

The mom sounded like an American..what a total bitch!

My impression is she was (at best) an expat American living in Paris whose daughter was French...or more likely, she was an itinerant American druggie who gave birth to the daughter, but didn't raise her, and had the great idea to get to know her by having a mother-daughter trip to Thailand.

My guess is the daughter (if she's wise) will break all contact with her biological mom when she gets back to France.

The mom sounded like an American..what a total bitch!

My impression is she was (at best) an expat American living in Paris whose daughter was French...or more likely, she was an itinerant American druggie who gave birth to the daughter, but didn't raise her, and had the great idea to get to know her by having a mother-daughter trip to Thailand.

My guess is the daughter (if she's wise) will break all contact with her biological mom when she gets back to France.

Probably a good guess MM, although the mother is "studying law" so the daughter had better watch herself.....

Some "ordinary" boring people in episode 3 ! Couple who picked up the wrong bag (your name's on it dufus) and 'meek bloke' who might inherit the earth but went to the back of the queue when told by Captain A leaving his wife at the front....

More nutcases please!

Andy Cap

• Upvote 1

Probably a good guess MM, although the mother is "studying law" so the daughter had better watch herself.....

Some "ordinary" boring people in episode 3 ! Couple who picked up the wrong bag (your name's on it dufus) and 'meek bloke' who might inherit the earth but went to the back of the queue when told by Captain A leaving his wife at the front....

More nutcases please!

Andy Cap

Im loving Captain A, just dont fuck with her!

Guest King_Midas

The drunk Russian Mother with the pussy , I'd hope would be entraining ,

But in didn't pan out ,

Joe

I got the impression that the Cat was in the Cabin with her.......!!

Might as well finish what I've started... Ep. 3... enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uwBi_W8j1Y

Thanks for posting that Shilo, I could only find the preview on Youtube. Your link worked fine that first night, but when I tried searching, it hadn't shown up yet. Now today I searched and found it straight away... Strange time space thingie?

The guy with the facelift, didn't look too different after his OP IMO. But it all boils down to confidence I guess.

He should have gone to Thailand on holiday before he decided on getting a facelift.

Plenty of girls would have saved him a fortune and tell him 'you hansum man'!!

Mind you, they might have cost him a fortune too!!

KM

He should have gone to Thailand on holiday before he decided on getting a facelift.

Plenty of girls would have saved him a fortune and tell him 'you hansum man'!!

Mind you, they might have cost him a fortune too!!

KM

Lol

• 2 weeks later...