Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 153 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Reverse Osmosis Systems

Well I've been drinking the water from these machines for over a month now and so far no adverse side effects.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You showed the shit from your water supply , in VT 5 much newer and better building never had that in 3 years , so I saw I had no shit in my water , you a local resident you showed the shit ,,, you w

Thailand is a low maintenance country. I never trusted the machines on the street.

VT2 old condo mate, what do you expect..tanks are dirty

Posted Images

I have been drinking RO water in Udon Thani for 10 years now. Ten Baht for approx 20 litre bottle delivered to my door. Tap water for brushing teeth, no ill effects so far.

Tapwater... the problem isn't the germs, but the dirt and the heavy metals in... I use this bottle to refill the water for my fishes on the balcony using tap water... after 20-25 refills the bottle looks like this:

tapwater.jpg

At the same time the bottle I use for the " machine water " still christall clear....

Edited by Gabor

Tapwater... the problem isn't the germs, but the dirt and the heavy metals in... I use this bottle to refill the water for my fishes on the balcony using tap water... after 20-25 refills the bottle looks like this:

attachicon.giftapwater.jpg

At the same time the bottle I use for the " machine water " still christall clear....

• Upvote 2

You talking shit as usual.... the same in the VT5C and VT7.... ( friends living / lived there )

I have a filter on my washing machine...... if you ever had to change or clean the filter units you too may not drink the tap-water.

Where does the dirt come from? The incoming water I am betting.

They are settling tanks! :D

Edited by jacko

You talking shit as usual.... the same in the VT5C and VT7.... ( friends living / lived there )

The shit is coming out of your taps, as well as your foul mouth.

Your water is in tanks 10 years older than VT5 , now I stayed there for a good while used the water for the kettle... The kettle was clear as a bell.... Your is shit brown

So chew it up ☺️

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Where does the dirt come from? The incoming water I am betting.

They are settling tanks! :D

Never mind mate, as all of us knows he knows anything better, than anyone else... probably he is a water system engineer in Pattaya knowing so well the water situation in every single building in pattaya.... :wanker: No matter what the local residents says... he is more informed...

• Upvote 1

Never mind mate, as all of us knows he knows anything better, than anyone else... probably he is a water system engineer in Pattaya knowing so well the water situation in every single building in pattaya.... :wanker: No matter what the local residents says... he is more informed...

You showed the shit from your water supply , in VT 5 much newer and better building never had that in 3 years , so I saw I had no shit in my water , you a local resident you showed the shit ,,, you will be saying there is no hot sude soon ???

You are always trying to big up your run down block , well at least you showed the shit this time maybe put the picture on your website lol

Telling the truth hurts clowns like you

Edited by Parkwahn
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

attachicon.giftapwater.jpg

You showed the shit from your water supply , in VT 5 much newer and better building never had that in 3 years , so I saw I had no shit in my water , you a local resident you showed the shit ,,, you will be saying there is no hot sude soon

You are always trying to big up your run down block , well at least you showed the shit this time maybe put the picture on your website lol

Telling the truth hurts clowns like you

Easy problem to deal with. Drain the water tanks. They should have a drain plug.

Easy problem to deal with. Drain the water tanks. They should have a drain plug.

Which, if it was practical for a full condo block, would be a waste of time without scouring and flushing the tanks.

A friend of mine uses a filtration system. He changes them about every 3 months or so and seems happy with the water he gets. I have tried the reverse osmosis machines and don't really care for the taste too much but i see the Thai's filling up there all the time. We use a water delivery service from a company called River Fresh. Water tastes fine. The wife orders the 5 gallon jugs and then pours it into pitchers...her style. Here is their number for anyone interested, they also sell 500 ml bottles by the 12 pack 038 422 818, 086 154 2579

• Upvote 1

You are suggesting he drain the water tanks in his condo building himself?

As to the type of water tanks one normally finds in houses, the blue plastic and fibre glass ones don't come with drains. My current stainless tank does have one but it is impossible to get to. You just made me go into the garden and look.

You are suggesting he drain the water tanks in his condo building himself?

No. Building management can take care of this.

"As to the type of water tanks one normally finds in houses, the blue plastic and fibre glass ones don't come with drains. My current stainless tank does have one but it is impossible to get to. You just made me go into the garden and look."

I'd consider having a drain installed. You'd be surprised at all the sludge that collects on the bottom of the tank.

No. Building management can take care of this.

"As to the type of water tanks one normally finds in houses, the blue plastic and fibre glass ones don't come with drains. My current stainless tank does have one but it is impossible to get to. You just made me go into the garden and look."

I'd consider having a drain installed. You'd be surprised at all the sludge that collects on the bottom of the tank.

I just told you it does have one but it is inaccessible. Under the tank and in the middle.

It is only slightly raised over a concrete pad.

Should have had a connection put in at installation I guess.

I must correct myself on the other point, I now recollect my old place, the blue plastic tank did have a screw in plug. My Thai GF actually managed to climb in there and clean it a couple of times. A hose pipe would have worked, but of course I had no water as I had drained the tank.

Edited by jacko

Hi Gabor. I would think Parkwahn is right here. We had this kind of problem (but not so much) years ago

The management now makes the big roof tank cleaned, several times a year, and water now is clear even the bottom of the tank and no odour at all at the top.

Other source of dirt/rust were some of the old big distribution tubes, running from the roof to ground floor. They all have been changed last year for PVC one.

Now Center Condo tapwater is nearly crystal water :smile: . I could drink it I think, but I stick on big bottles for drinking.

• Upvote 1

Hi Gabor. I would think Parkwahn is right here. We had this kind of problem (but not so much) years agoThe management now makes the big roof tank cleaned, several times a year, and water now is clear even the bottom of the tank and no odour at all at the top.Other source of dirt/rust were some of the old big distribution tubes, running from the roof to ground floor. They all have been changed last year for PVC one.Now Center Condo tapwater is nearly crystal water :smile: . I could drink it I think, but I stick on big bottles for drinking.

Sure I am right, an older condo with older tanks will have more filth and scum in the system than a new one, sadly as Gabor owns a couple in VT 2 he screams it's the best condo in town, hope dies last as he says... His hoping his condo is the best in town is just a mental wank...

Hi Gabor. I would think Parkwahn is right here. We had this kind of problem (but not so much) years ago

The management now makes the big roof tank cleaned, several times a year, and water now is clear even the bottom of the tank and no odour at all at the top.

Other source of dirt/rust were some of the old big distribution tubes, running from the roof to ground floor. They all have been changed last year for PVC one.

Now Center Condo tapwater is nearly crystal water :smile: . I could drink it I think, but I stick on big bottles for drinking.

And an other water expert ... posting from a rundown, old wreck condo building....Sorry mate, you found me.... read my post again... in my condo the water looks like chrystall clear... BUT... holding the water for months in the same bottle for my fishes it shows the real face... ( BTW the VT2A was built with PVC tubes )

Sure I am right, an older condo with older tanks will have more filth and scum in the system than a new one, sadly as Gabor owns a couple in VT 2 he screams it's the best condo in town, hope dies last as he says... His hoping his condo is the best in town is just a mental wank...

Just the usual troll... I regret I shaked your hand when you moaned me how some other boardies treat you...and lied for me... ( you know what about I'm talking in this thread... ) You know what ? I better believe for my buddies lived in the VT5 and VT7... probably you can't afford, probably just bullshitting from a cheap guest house... ( or not... where do you live ??? )

And an other water expert ... posting from a rundown, old wreck condo building....Sorry mate, you found me.... read my post again... in my condo the water looks like chrystall clear... BUT... holding the water for months in the same bottle for my fishes it shows the real face... ( BTW the VT2A was built with PVC tubes )

Just the usual troll... I regret I shaked your hand when you moaned me how some other boardies treat you...and lied for me... ( you know what about I'm talking in this thread... ) You know what ? I better believe for my buddies lived in the VT5 and VT7... probably you can't afford, probably just bullshitting from a cheap guest house... ( or not... where do you live ??? )

As always your lies and abuse, I lived in VT5 for 3 years...

I am happy to show the buy and sell papers, cheap Guest house,,,now rather than more of your lies and mindless drivel, your whining about Shhh ...

The water there is perfect or was until Sept 2013 when I sold it...

You showed the shut water your Tak is give out, you were very pleased to shake my hand after your disgusting allegations shininess on your Facebook group, I would not go a millions miles near it...

Or you, you are disgusting little Internet liar,,,, Moaned about boardies, lol accept a reality of life Gabor not everyone likes you, it's life so funny..l

I enjoyed watching you squirm when you met me after your filthy accusations on forums, you said none face to face..

Even in this thread you can't accept many BMs live in better developments than you.... As always you ruin threads..

With your mental wanks..

How about 20,000 bet for children's charity if I can't prove I sold VT5 ???

Do something positive eh

Well I sold to move to somewhere bigger and better ?

I was ignoring you usual lies, but after you wrote filth about me your choice, but stop whining when people tell the truth about you...

Edited by Parkwahn

And an other water expert ... posting from a rundown, old wreck condo building....Sorry mate, you found me.... read my post again... in my condo the water looks like chrystall clear... BUT... holding the water for months in the same bottle for my fishes it shows the real face...

Hey Gabor, do you know that you are not the only one to have a fish tank and to use these 6L bottles ? ;)

I have 2 fish tanks, and I use some "decapitated" 6L bottles to cultivate floating plants on a balcony.

I did have slightly a problem like yours. I don't have it anymore since they regularly clean the big roof tank.