Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Ordering drinks....Spirits

Anyone is free to go to a Go Go and free to throw ping pong balls their choice, as for GBO well a Buisness is designed to make a profit .. Not sure what your issue is ?

But happy it's yours and not mine

Nice to see you back following your ban from your basic board.... otherwise I'm agree with you... I have no any issues, I just share what i see around myself... the GBOs job to rip of us... our job should be to protect us...too bad, too many punters suffers from the Stockholm syndrome...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad and cheap try...I was banned from the secretologists years ago... you was banned a few days ago...the last station for you...

Lets say the government puts the price of electricirty1 baht for a unit, The bar then raises prices about 5 baht per drink. It doesn't take much thought to figure out who is lining their pockets. Big

You've got this huge prejudice against those who spend money, especially if they're Asian.The question was whether the tour groups come into gogos, and the answer is they do not. You see a group of

Posted Images

Given Superbaby's lack of customers lately, it's not surprising they've gone the route of Polo back in the day.

One of the Super bar is closed....the other super bar was full with asian customers when I dropped in last time... They must changed somehow their policy... as before both of the Super bars were almost empty.... and an easy venue to find my 1000 baht / ST victims... not nowadays... ( NO any better girls or any price changes )

I have my own prejudices about all of the brain dead LDOPs... not only the asians... The question is : " the tour groups come into gogos, and the answer is they do not. "... and the answer is YES... how else to explain the asian customers in mass next to them their wifes and rampage with the ladydrink and ping pong ball thing ???

More money than sense?

Big spenders?

Big money?

Lots of explanations...

So you're the one who started this silliness?

Guilty as charged, but I had accomplices.

Indeed. It's a good idea to be seen to be checking, even if you don't suspect anything bad is going on. An ounce of prevention and all that.

Absolutely correct. I could just go behind the bar with a clipboard and be writing nothing and it would probably put a stop to any fiddles

More money than sense?

Big spenders?

Big money?

Lots of explanations...

Nope... and you know better, than myself...

Nice to see you back following your ban from your basic board.... otherwise I'm agree with you... I have no any issues, I just share what i see around myself... the GBOs job to rip of us... our job should be to protect us...too bad, too many punters suffers from the Stockholm syndrome...

You are here as you were banned from Secrets :) you charge more for you electric than the government rate is that a rip off lol

How long have you been banned from Secrets ? :llaugh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are here as you were banned from Secrets :) you charge more for you electric than the government rate is that a rip off lol

How long have you been banned from Secrets ? :llaugh

Sad and cheap try...I was banned from the secretologists years ago... you was banned a few days ago...the last station for you...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Are you also banned from Addicts ? lol ... Thats 2 :bhappy

You do charge more than the government rate, when many other landlords don't,. it is sad and it is cheap ...Agree there so thats 100% true

Edited by Parkwahn

Are you also banned from Addicts ? lol ... Thats 2 :bhappy

You do charge more than the government rate, when many other landlords don't,. it is sad and it is cheap ...Agree there so thats 100% true

A big so what. Does he tell the renter what he charges for electric service? You and Gabor sound like little school boys.

• Upvote 1

A big so what. Does he tell the renter what he charges for electric service? You and Gabor sound like little school boys.

Bars have price lists , a business is meant to make a profit all this GBO nonsense , go and stand at the back of the class

So it's ok for a landlord to make a dollar but not a bar owner ?

Talk about childish

Cheers

Agree.

What has the charge of electricity got to do with Ordering drinks...Spirits... the topic here.

Childish for sure.

• Upvote 1

Agree.

What has the charge of electricity got to do with Ordering drinks...Spirits... the topic here.

Childish for sure.

Yes a GBO making a profit is bad they are greedy , childish for sure lol

GBO and a landlord who overcharges for electric are one and the same , if only the clear definition of a GBO was clarified ,

Nice and childish lol

Unfortunately Gabor dragged it in so direct your disdain at GBO fantasists

Edited by Parkwahn

Agree.

Childish for sure.

Lets say the government puts the price of electricirty1 baht for a unit, The bar then raises prices about 5 baht per drink. It doesn't take much thought to figure out who is lining their pockets. Big mistake is bar owners that perform this kind of practise thinking they are all geniuses and we're all fucking morons with no other bars to go to

• Upvote 3

Which Gogo was that? I thought they'd stopped that after Polo closed.

Dunno about Jacko's experience, but I've seen it happen several times in Peppermint. Guide with flag entered followed by 30-40 asians, walked round the place and filed out, sour looks on the faces of the ladies in the group. I think a few of the men may have stopped.

• Upvote 2

I have to retract my claim that this doesn't happen...I've now heard the Happy Group is doing a bit of this tour group shit...don't know about ping pong balls being included, but enough that they are working with some tour group outfits.

Apologies to Gabor (oh, dear that hurts).

• Upvote 2

I have to retract my claim that this doesn't happen...I've now heard the Happy Group is doing a bit of this tour group shit...don't know about ping pong balls being included, but enough that they are working with some tour group outfits.

Apologies to Gabor (oh, dear that hurts).

But Mr Evil said it doesn't happen too!

(Can't wait to see that one...... :D)

But Mr Evil said it doesn't happen too!

(Can't wait to see that one...... :D)

I'm just tired of this argument and am willing to concede something happens...though I've never seen it, reliable reports are that "something" happens...though I'm not sure it's flag following, ping pong ball laden, lady drink spraying asian hordes as initially claimed.

I'm sure EP will parse the claims and decide whether they are in keeping with his stated parameters.

I, on the other hand, couldn't give a further shit about it, in spite of your unsubtle attempt at shit-stirring.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm just tired of this argument and am willing to concede something happens...though I've never seen it, reliable reports are that "something" happens...though I'm not sure it's flag following, ping pong ball laden, lady drink spraying asian hordes as initially claimed.

I believe the flag followers and the lady-drink sprayers are mutually exclusive populations.

I've seen places where the pricing is

Sangsom 130

Red label 140

Black label 150

It makes no sense when you consider the cost price of the drinks.

In a beer bar once I asked for Johnnie Walker. They said Red or Black? I asked the price difference. They said same same price. Again it makes no sense.

I've seen places where the pricing is

Sangsom 130

Red label 140

Black label 150

It makes no sense when you consider the cost price of the drinks.

In a beer bar once I asked for Johnnie Walker. They said Red or Black? I asked the price difference. They said same same price. Again it makes no sense.

Sangsom is a bit high otherwise the Red and Black I'd say is pretty normal for some bars.

:)

Edited by davethailand

Okay...while not a flag following group of Asians, that does fit the bill as a tour group going into a gogo.

Hi. I had a small conversation with one manager of the "French Group Agogos" last night. He confirmed to me that "Asian groups", about 20 people, sometimes stop in their agogos, mainly in Fahrenheit.

Now, does anyone think that happens at Baccara, as Gabor was told?

I saw many groups coming in Baccara, even upstairs, but they always were smaller groups. Probably minibus-groups, so 8-9 tourists maxi. I bet on Japanese or Korean only, and nearly always mixed group (guys and their ladies). Most of times they come just to see, no girls or LDs, but I sometimes saw them throwing ping-pong balls. Rather funny to see some Japanese lady enjoying doing that ;)

PS: There was such a Japanese group last night at Sapphire, sitting right along the stage. They were the only customers in the place to get attention from the many girls inside... ping-pong balls and tequila at the program... :rolleyes:

Edited by Idefix
  • Upvote 1