Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Good morning every one.. Ni will be back in pattaya late March April and was thinking off going to koh samet .. Can anyone tell me what the place is like ??? I'm getting bad reports. Well I'm sure I will be set straight on pt..... Iv been to koh sichang and that was nice and short distance from pattaya about 1hour drive .. And was told koh samet is about 1 hour drive to which suits me as I will stay about 3 nights....Iv also been to Koh Chang and Phuket..... Just need to no about samet.... Thanks in advance ??

• 1 month later...

HI Spice,

Koh samet is such nice place, you must getting wrong information about this island. Recently i visit that island is so beautiful, clean, good weather and nice food. Pattaya is full of Islands so you can choose another place there are many beaches around it.

Edited by stellapike

It has been years since i have been there. Nice 2 day chill out though. Back then you could rent atv's and explore the inner part of the island, i'm not sure about now. there was one main bar towards the center of the island, probably a few other little watering holes i don't know about. i would bring your own "entertainment". Ate on the beach at night and watched a fire show