Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Well it took me 15 mins to defrost the car 20 mins to do a five minute journey. Got into office no milk for the coffee, great start huh !! Then for some reason I had a little chuckle to myself about something ive seen on soi 8 ..... That big butch ladyboy just on the left hand side. Has anyone else come across this creature ?

LOL. Temperature here in Philadelphia is -9C.

Edited by BigDUSA

We have been in a cold snap here in S Calif too.. Today's high (along the beach) is expected to only reach 65. Of course a few miles inland temps will be around 75.

When it is this miserably cold I can only wear my 'long' shorts. Too cold for the newer, more stylish 'short' shorts......

LOL. Temperature here in Philadelphia is -9C.

Perfect, not that cold but far enough below freezing that you don't have to worry about slush on the roads.

I enjoy all the seasons. I have no aspirations to live in a dustbowl. Beautiful morning here in Yorkshire, about -1, bright sunshine and not a breath of wind. All the bushes and trees covered in white frost- absolutely fantastic

• Upvote 1

Well it took me 15 mins to defrost the car 20 mins to do a five minute journey. Got into office no milk for the coffee, great start huh !! Then for some reason I had a little chuckle to myself about something ive seen on soi 8 ..... That big butch ladyboy just on the left hand side. Has anyone else come across this creature ?

I know there is a LB bar with some scary critters in there nearly opposite The Silver Star, slightly further away from the Beach.

I bet thats the one jacko when I used to get off the baht bus at the top of soi 8 I used to run the gauntlet past them the one had bigger muscles than Arny lol

I enjoy all the seasons. I have no aspirations to live in a dustbowl. Beautiful morning here in Yorkshire, about -1, bright sunshine and not a breath of wind. All the bushes and trees covered in white frost- absolutely fantastic

I agree that the nature in a 4 seasons climate is way more beautiful than in LOS where there are only two choices: bloody hot with humidity and bloody hot with very high humidity.

2vxoilx.jpg

But when you get older and can't stand the cold as good as in your younger days then an all year round hot climate is more inviting.

Edited by groover
  • Upvote 1

A pleasant 28 degrees C here on Masbate island in the Philippines...

Yes i have seen the one, small bar going down on the left, stilletos and fishnets...now heshe could definitely write her name in the snow...the mind boggles.