Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Online 90-days Report... soon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi. Today I entered in my [ 15 days - 7 days ] period before reporting limit date so I decided to try the Online Reporting site of Immigration... just to see   1- On the Notification of staying

Hi. I arrived yesterday in my "15 days before due reporting date period" and I choose to make this report online, to test it So: - http://www.immigration.go.th/ - click on "Apply for Notifica

Oops... Here are the screen copies :   Step 1: Personal & Travel forms   Step 2: Visa & Address forms   Step 3: Verification & Submit   Step 4: Acknowledgment !!

Posted Images

I am always dubious of on-line things in Thailand.

Many hotels do not respond to internet queries, many sites do not function, are incomplete, or under construction..... slowly.

Even today I was required to find my local council web-page as recommended by a letter I received, my wife gave up after 10 minutes and said site- stupid.

They've been working on it for 10 years

Maybe, but they announced end of 2014 that the service online registration will be possible this year :nod

Did you check it? It seems completed already. Will try it for my next report, end of this month ;)

To Jacko: there is a menu "check your application status". If something goes wrong, you can still go to the Immigration as usual.

To Jacko: there is a menu "check your application status". If something goes wrong, you can still go to the Immigration as usual.

Oh don't get me wrong, if it becomes available and functional I will be very happy to make use of it instead of wasting a day going there and back. Not good for the Jomtiem soi 6 businesses though!

Internet explorer only. Bloody amateurs! Who in the world uses this dinosaur?

Did you try ?

Seems to work perfectly with FireFox (35) and Chrome (40), on top of IE (11) :smile:

Just ignore the notice. ;)

Did you try ?

Seems to work perfectly with FireFox (35) and Chrome (40), on top of IE (11) :smile:

Just ignore the notice. ;)

Seemed OK for me with Firefox..... just that they sow the seeds of doubt.

On the iPad it doesn't work with either Safari or Chrome.

It won't open with Chrome on my PC...neither will it open on Android phone with Chrome.

It does load with Firefox on the PC though.

It won't open with Chrome on my PC...neither will it open on Android phone with Chrome.

It does load with Firefox on the PC though.

Try to copy the url in the address bar rather than clicking directly on the link.

Some people got your problem and found it works this way for them. :)

BTW, it seems that this report site is really working already. :)

Looks like Immigration did not yet talk about it to allow a slow test period.

Hi. A few pics from the Immigration website, for those who can't (yet) access it.

Note: You need to be in a 1 week dates window to use this online service:

"Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days and not less than 7 days before the due date of notification"

Note: This service is NOT YET fully operational as of today (February 12).

90-days-report-2.jpg

90-days report access if from the 90-days notification page of immigration.go.th

Choose 90-days on the left menu, and scroll to the bottom in the frame for the link

90-days-report-3.jpg

This kind of "IE only" warnings may appear. Just ignore them ;). (click "OK" or "X")

(I don't say everything will work perfectly... I don't know, but all pics made from Chrome browser)

90-days-report-4.jpg

You get a new page with all use instructions & conditions

You will have to tick the box at the bottom of the text

These instructions can be accessed directly using: http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/queue/reps/intro_tm47.jsp

90-days-report-5.jpg

Here is the main reporting menu.

1- to make the report; they will give you a "Ref Number"

2- to check it has been recorded correctly by your immigration office, 1 week later.

3- to cancel you report ??

90-days-report-6.jpg

Here is the main report form.

Please note it's the first of a 4-steps process. Don't know what the 3 others will be.

90-days-report-7.jpg

This is the form to Check your reporting has been recorded OK.

90-days-report-8.jpg

A second form for those who lost their "Ref Number" ;)

To Be continued...

Edited by Idefix
  • Upvote 1

Good idea cut down the people at immigration,

Better benefit to reassign the personnel and space to make the busier desks more efficient.

Okay, who's going to try this out and get back to us first?

I'd do it, but I just got a new reentry stamp..

Incidentally, twice now I have forgotten to report on time..the last time by two months.

On both occasions, rather than face the music and the scowls and fines at Jomtien, I tried something a bit dodgy. I wondered if exiting Thailand would be hindered by not having reported at my 90 day, so when I was in the village, it's a short drive to the Laos border crossing.

The first time, I removed lost my 90 day report receipt and went to the departure line. I got my stamp out of Thailand, did a bit of shopping (cost me 1500 baht to get into Laos), and then came back in, thus resetting my 90 reporting clock.

The second time (a week or so ago), I left again, and offered the Laos immigration $35 USD as their sign says rather than the 1500 baht they ask for. The guy said it was now $37, but I had that too, so it was a bit cheaper than the baht rate by about 500 baht...thieving commies :P Anyway,coming back, the immigration guy kept paging thru my passport at least 2 or 3 minutes. When he'd finished, I got my stamp, but he also wrote on the back of my departure card what my 90 day report date was. I think he caught on to what I was doing, but let it go with this "advice". Good man.

2015-01-30 12.44.34.jpg

2015-01-30 13.05.18.jpg

So, now, I appear to be clean for the next 90 days.

Making this internet accessible will really help me, but I doubt that was their goal.

• Upvote 1

Making this internet accessible will really help me, but I doubt that was their goal.

I too have a few months before I need to 'test' this out.

As to your other comment, I often felt the 90 days reporting could be skipped by basically leaving the country to reset it, belatedly, but this may well become risky as the Thai immigration computer system gets more efficient...... last time I was there I got the impression my 'record' and 'details' were pulled up in real time.

Hint... before I put my passport away I plug a 90-day report reminder into my Yahoo calendar.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Today I entered in my [ 15 days - 7 days ] period before reporting limit date

so I decided to try the Online Reporting site of Immigration... just to see ;)

1- On the Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days page of the Immigration site,

there is now a (Work in process) note near the link to the Online Reporting

2- I filled the "Personal Information" form shown above but could not go further.

Any "Submit" try, on several browsers, all gave me :

90-days-report-9.jpg

I checked on ThaiVisa and no report yet of anyone who manage to report this way.

Some "information" that the system would not be operational before April at best (?)

3- An example of the [ 15 days - 7 days ] before due date when you will be able to use it :

90-days-report-period.jpg

To Be Continued... ;)

• Upvote 3

I did my 90 report in person this week. They told me that cannot use online reporting yet. Interesting part was that they did not want any copies of anything, just the form and a quick peek at the passport, they then print out the next reporting date to staple in your passport. Very fast in and out in two minutes.

I asked the HR manager about this online reporting, she knew nothing of it so called up Immigration.

They told her it is still under developent and won't be fully functioning until June.

• 1 month later...

Online 90-day reporting effective in April ?

Foreign citizens staying in Thailand are able to report their address

every 90 days online via the Immigration Bureau's website,

effective from April, the immigration spokesman said on Thursday.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/509342/online-90-day-reporting-for-foreigners-from-april

• 2 weeks later...

I asked the HR manager about this online reporting, she knew nothing of it so called up Immigration.

They told her it is still under developent and won't be fully functioning until June.

I use Rayong Immigration and they told me the same

I have a report due next month but would be tempted to try this if someone reports success with on-line reporting here.

I only just got the bar-code and haven't tried that out yet!

Hi Jacko.

Many people reported on ThaiVisa that they managed to use the website to do their report.

They went through the 4-steps form and got a number and a "notification".

Next step is a 7-days periods for Immigration to confirm/accept this report,

but I didn't see yet anyone reporting this last confirmation.

(BTW this officially started on the 1st, they have 7 (working?) days, and we are the 7th...)

Notification found on another forum:

90-days-report-notification.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thx for feedback Idefix.

Do I really want to forego my excuse to be in a MP on the next street? :D

• 2 months later...

I used the online reporting for the first time yesterday. I submitted the information just after 8 a.m. and took a note of the transaction reference number to check progress.

The system says that immigration have 7 days to approve the application but I got an e-mail at 11.35 am saying the application was approved.

I don't have a printer at home so had to go to an internet cafe to print out the next appointment slip. I did have some minor issues at the first place I went to because there default browser was Google Chrome and they had an old version of IE which the Immigration site did not like. However, I had no problems at the second place I went to.

So basically the system seems to work more efficiently than advertised and the reporting box is ticked for another three months without having to endure any contact with Thai bureaucracy.?

Edited by tallguy