Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Online 90-days Report... soon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi. Today I entered in my [ 15 days - 7 days ] period before reporting limit date so I decided to try the Online Reporting site of Immigration... just to see   1- On the Notification of staying

Hi. I arrived yesterday in my "15 days before due reporting date period" and I choose to make this report online, to test it So: - http://www.immigration.go.th/ - click on "Apply for Notifica

Oops... Here are the screen copies :   Step 1: Personal & Travel forms   Step 2: Visa & Address forms   Step 3: Verification & Submit   Step 4: Acknowledgment !!

Posted Images

I tried to use it my last 90 day report, but I couldn't get past the page where you fill in personal details. My guess as to why is that my 90 report was not within the 7 day advance reporting period...I only had 4 days until I had to report.

So, I had to go to Immigration, but that took just 5 minutes and I was done. I think the online reporting is taking some of the load off the physical office, so it's good for those who still report in person.

I've made a note to report online earlier next time.

I tried to use it my last 90 day report, but I couldn't get past the page where you fill in personal details. My guess as to why is that my 90 report was not within the 7 day advance reporting period...I only had 4 days until I had to report.

So, I had to go to Immigration, but that took just 5 minutes and I was done. I think the online reporting is taking some of the load off the physical office, so it's good for those who still report in person.

I've made a note to report online earlier next time.

You've been hanging around the guys from the UK too much. :huh: Are you saying that the online reporting is not available if you are within the last 7 days?

You've been hanging around the guys from the UK too much. :huh: Are you saying that the online reporting is not available if you are within the last 7 days?

Not sure what the UK guys have to do with this, but yes, from what I could glean from the site, I was too late to report online.

Now the online reporting site appears to be offline (HTTP 404) so I can't re-read the instructions that led me to believe that.

Are you saying that the online reporting is not available if you are within the last 7 days?

From post #17 of this discussion:

90-days-report-period.jpg

"[ 15 days - 7 days ] before due date"

;)

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. I arrived yesterday in my "15 days before due reporting date period"

and I choose to make this report online, to test it ;)

So:

- http://www.immigration.go.th/

- click on "Apply for Notification ... 90 days" (bottom of page)

-> https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

Then the procedure as described on page 1, + a form for Visa Information & Address

I used Internet Explorer. No problem :smile:

I made it at 8am. At 4pm I received an email "Notification 90 days is Approved"

I came back on the site and got my "Receipt Of Notification" to print and put in passport.

Fast & Easy :smile:

PS: I will add pictures ASAP.

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Oops... Here are the screen copies :

90days-Online-p1.png

Step 1: Personal & Travel forms

90days-Online-p2.png

Step 2: Visa & Address forms

90days-Online-p3.png

Step 3: Verification & Submit

90days-Online-p4.png

Step 4: Acknowledgment

!! Save or Print this page; you will need the Reference number ;)

A few hours later, an email:

Dear Mr.

ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th

Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

90days-Online-check.png

Enter the Reference# in the Check Status form

90days-Online-receipt.png

and click on "view" to get the Receipt

Easy :smile:

• Upvote 2
  • 3 months later...

Oops... Here are the screen copies :

90days-Online-p1.png

Step 1: Personal & Travel forms

90days-Online-p2.png

Step 2: Visa & Address forms

90days-Online-p3.png

Step 3: Verification & Submit

90days-Online-p4.png

Step 4: Acknowledgment

!! Save or Print this page; you will need the Reference number ;)

A few hours later, an email:

90days-Online-check.png

Enter the Reference# in the Check Status form

90days-Online-receipt.png

and click on "view" to get the Receipt

Easy :smile:

I filled in my form online and got the confirmation email just 20 mins later,ok no problem.

I follow the link to find my status but i cant find the status page.I have followed the link to staying more than 90 days page,no

link on there to status,anyone help?

I follow the link to find my status but i cant find the status page.I have followed the link to staying more than 90 days page,no

link on there to status,anyone help?

Look at this image from post #12, the green choice ;)

90-days-report-5.jpg

Ah ive found it,thanx Idefix :clap1

Did you forget to check the little box? I know I stumbled around for a few minutes there.

• 4 weeks later...

I had problems with the online-reporting system today.I tried from 2 different locations, home and an internet cafe, and had the same problems on both occasions. There were problems with the security certificates and I kept on getting messages that the page was unresponsive. In the end I gave up and have resigned myself to a trip to Soi 5 in the next few days.

I had problems with the online-reporting system today.I tried from 2 different locations, home and an internet cafe, and had the same problems on both occasions. There were problems with the security certificates and I kept on getting messages that the page was unresponsive. In the end I gave up and have resigned myself to a trip to Soi 5 in the next few days.

Yes, you can pop into soi 6 afterwards or have something to eat at Simple Simon!

Yes, you can pop into soi 6 afterwards or have something to eat at Simple Simon!

Speaking of which, I got some Tetleys tea, for the home there last visit I made; I seem to recall you searching it out on some other thread elsewhere.

Speaking of which, I got some Tetleys tea, for the home there last visit I made; I seem to recall you searching it out on some other thread elsewhere.

Yes I think I saw some UK Tea Bags in there myself but they were past their sell by date.

I usually get by with what I bring on my own trip in the summer, supplemented by scrounging off keyman when he comes out in winter. He actually brought me 2 big packets last year, rather more than my needs. I don't have 6 cups a day here like I do in the UK, more likely 1 or 2.

Same here. I have tried 3 times at different times yesterday and today, and the form filling code is abysmally slow. Moving from field to field sometimes takes minutes rather than sub second as a well designed data entry page would do. I haven't any idea what the coders have done to fuck up such an easy task, but they really should redesign the whole thing or send it to someone who actually knows how to code a data entry page.

Typical problems that have occurred in each or some of the attempts are:

• Browser asks if the page should be killed because it is unresponsive (usually moving between fields)
  • Form entry slows as more and more fields are added
  • CAPTCHA entry shown as invalid even though it is entered correctly
  • Moving to page 2 leaves a never ending blank page that requires restarting the entire sequence (never did get to page 2)
  • This worked back in June after many attempts, but I've spent nearly an hour plugging through and see no relief, so it's off to Jomtien and then follow jacko's suggestsions

I can't get past the first page. I get a message about required fields when I have an entry in all fields. They have code at the keystroke level rather than waiting for you to submit the form, which is why the performance is so bad. Simple data entry forms like this are easy to implement, these guys are totally clueless.

• Upvote 1

Same here. I have tried 3 times at different times yesterday and today, and the form filling code is abysmally slow. Moving from field to field sometimes takes minutes rather than sub second as a well designed data entry page would do. I haven't any idea what the coders have done to fuck up such an easy task, but they really should redesign the whole thing or send it to someone who actually knows how to code a data entry page.

Typical problems that have occurred in each or some of the attempts are:

• Browser asks if the page should be killed because it is unresponsive (usually moving between fields)
  • Form entry slows as more and more fields are added
  • CAPTCHA entry shown as invalid even though it is entered correctly
  • Moving to page 2 leaves a never ending blank page that requires restarting the entire sequence (never did get to page 2)
  • This worked back in June after many attempts, but I've spent nearly an hour plugging through and see no relief, so it's off to Jomtien and then follow jacko's suggestsions
Went to Soi 5 today about 1 pm, in and out within 5-10 mins. Spent a lot longer messing around with the online system and when that failed printing out a TM47. TiT

Went to Soi 5 today about 1 pm, in and out within 5-10 mins. Spent a lot longer messing around with the online system and when that failed printing out a TM47. TiT

Got mine printed and ready to date and sign.

Idiot programmers at Immigration. No wonder all their systems are so antiquated...

Mine went swimmingly, and since I have the bar-coded slip no TM47 required.

I did have a Homer Simpson 'duh' moment as the guy one in front of me slapped down half a dozen passports for some damned construction company I guess! Nevertheless in and out in 10 minutes and soon after having my back kneaded in a nice cool room. (It has been rather hot lately has it not?).

Extension renewal next month, in the midst of peak season, steel yourself jacko!

Mine went swimmingly, and since I have the bar-coded slip no TM47 required.

I did have a Homer Simpson 'duh' moment as the guy one in front of me slapped down half a dozen passports for some damned construction company I guess! Nevertheless in and out in 10 minutes and soon after having my back kneaded in a nice cool room. (It has been rather hot lately has it not?).

Extension renewal next month, in the midst of peak season, steel yourself jacko!

Went "swimmingly" in person at immigration or online?

Where might one find this "bar coded slip"?

Went "swimmingly" in person at immigration or online?

Where might one find this "bar coded slip"?

Well I did say there was a guy in front of me did something, and in and out in 10 minutes, but in person.

The bar coded slip was given to me on my previous visit.

I have perused the online option but I heard a few reports of people having difficulties so a run up the railway line bypass rd undertaken. I wanted to call in at AA Insurance anyhow.

Edited by jacko