Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Dry cleaners (Central Pattaya)

Hello All,

First of all I did use the search engine on forums but got nothing directly related to the title.

I have several Tommy Bahama silk shirt here that look like crap when they come back from the regular laundry shops even when "pressed".

I looking for a professional dry cleaners like I use back in Cali where they come back looking great.

Anyone know of any good dry cleaners in Central Pattaya?

Thanks

I have a business suit I occasionally wear and has to be dry cleaned. I solved the problem by dropping it off at a hotel that offers dry cleaning services. I pay the standard hotel dry cleaning rate, which is probably double the walk-in rate, but it saves me the hassle of going to the shop myself. As far as I know, there isn't a convenient dry cleaner for anyone in central Pattaya. But I could be wrong about that.

Evil

:devil

• Upvote 2

There is a Nancie Dry Cleaning listed in Facebook (Nancie Landry & Dry Cleaning), appears to be located near the Police Station.

Scots people should know, for their kilts. Apparently they should not be washed in soap and water........ the Kilts not the Scots people.

There's also a Laundry Express on 3rd Rd. that does dry cleaning (or at least the signage says they do). It's just before Soi 18 with a similar blue sign as per the one on Naklua that Jacko posted. I was in that hood today to get an INR done at the nearby Life Care Laboratory.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pattaya,+Bang+Lamung+District,+Chon+Buri,+Thailand/@12.92003,100.876638,3a,75y,317.78h,91.05t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1shU1T__N8za18n71pF7taUw!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x310295924d31d7e3:0xa97ff301a9bd10ff

The one mentioned above on Pattaya Tai is on the S. side of the road just beyond Soi 16. It's also a part of the Laundry Express dry cleaning cartel.