Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Might help to know which satellite or cable network you are using!

I have Golf with no audio on S25/335 MHz on Sophon analog.

Sports channels have been screwed with lately.

It's back, no sound though. I think Somchai somewhere is trying to work out where the cables came from that he tripped over and ripped out.

Might help to know which satellite or cable network you are using!

I have Golf with no audio on S25/335 MHz on Sophon analog.

Sports channels have been screwed with lately.

I think I have Sophon, I see their adds all the time. It's channel 36 on my TV.

I think I have Sophon, I see their adds all the time. It's channel 36 on my TV.

Oh you won't miss their adds..... the dancing guys paying their bill and the rather fit girl finding her house has changed while she was in it.

They are screwing around with the channels right now as I can see it on S21/303MHz. The channel on your TV are likely allocated sequentially on scan, I have moved all mine around to group them together by type and language, and they are screwing up my efforts lately. I haven't paid my annual bill yet and they are trying to get me to pay 600 baht extra for some box to get some HD available now, so either they are pushing digital down their cable now as well as all the analog channels or it is on their internet/intranet...whatever. I am sure they will sort it.... I shall watch the News on Pattaya People!

Edited by jacko

It went back to the Indo Channel again. Then just came back, with sound. Pity everyone had finished their round. Caught the rap up and leaderboard.

dont know about TV, but the fucking fan in my room turns on randomly sometimes... or changes from low to high.

The remote i have only works if its in the same room or very close to the door... so its something more powerful than the next door neighbors remote doing it.