Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

http://www.fraserspattaya.com/

I was there on a Thursday night and tried the pizza buffet. Once was enough on that idea, as it's equal to Slices and not that good. But only 250 Baht, so it was not a big loss.

I also had the calamari, which was delicious. They have a daily beer and drink special from 4-7PM, so the costs are acceptable on that

A special drawing for free drinks is held, but I couldn't understand how it worked and the waitress took all my coupons before the drawing was held.

You get a coupon for each drink purchased and they draw a winner, but...TIT

Many specials for food, the place is clean and it has 5 or 6 TV's for sports viewing. A balcony for the smokers and a very well cooled AC area inside

Nice place to watch a game if you want to get away from a busy area in Pattaya...Easy10 baht ride to and from

• Upvote 2

Was in there once about a month ago and was not impressed. I may have caught them on a bad day, will give them another shot at some point

Was in there once about a month ago and was not impressed. I may have caught them on a bad day, will give them another shot at some point

I live in the neighborhood and have eaten there twice. Once had beef stroganoff which was okay. Other time had a burger which was forgettable. I'll probably go back to change things up occasionally and the place is nicely set up. I doubt I would make a long treck to eat there.

I tried the Sunday BBQ and had the Wagyu steak (150g), a salad and potato with a drink for 390 baht

One of the best steaks I have had in a long time.

On Sunday they BBQ on the patio with a gas grill and the food is very reasonable and outside for all to choose from.

Prices are marked and most are discounted off the menu

I'll do it again on any Sunday, when I am in the steak mood.. :thumbup

Greg_B,can you help me with the specific location? The address shown on their website says Chateau Dale Complex and the small map on their website shows it's at the entrance to Pattaya Provincial Court. If I search GoogleMaps,it shows Chateau Dale Resort 2 blocks from Thepprasit Rd. Which is correct? Need to ring the baht bus buzzer at the right place.

• Upvote 1

It's on Thrappaya rd on the left as you come down the hill towards theprasit, probably about 200 meters before the lights. Good signage, you will see it.

• Upvote 1

Thanks harro. I saw it on the map,but at 2 locations. So it's NOT at the entrance to the Pattaya Provincial Court then as the map on their website shows.Your reply helps.

Edited by 4wheels

If you know where View Talay 1 & 2 are, it is very near that entrance , just buzz off at that marker and walk 100 feet or so back

I will add, that I noticed the burgers when I was there on Sunday. They mix in something (onion mix) into the patties and I find that takes away from the quality.

I passed on getting the burger, as it just didn't look appetizing at all

Thanks harro. I saw it on the map,but at 2 locations. So it's NOT at the entrance to the Pattaya Provincial Court then as the map on their website shows.Your reply helps.

Just down from there. Near News Steaks and Grill or Indian By Nature.

Just down from there. Near News Steaks and Grill or Indian By Nature.

You got it. Fraser's wifi works in News.