Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Well, I had seen the sign, so on the way back from the beach, I was willing to give it a try

Place was slightly busy, but the nothing a good crew can't handle. I did order the AYCE ribs @ 360 and water to drink (400 Baht total)

They brought a hot and big dinner roll to start it out, it was very tasty

Now the ribs, well for AYCE, bringing a 4 slab piece of ribs is a good start, but it should be more. Fries and a piece of corn and we are ready to begin.

I try the sauce , as they bring extra and OMG was it bad... :wtf

It tasted like pizza sauce and it was all over my ribs, holy shit I scrape it off and hope for the best

How anyone could allow a sauce like this, to be served on ribs is unbelievable

The ribs were tender, but the sauce and the amount of sauce had ruined it completely

This place has went downhill over the years, it used to be a great place to eat when it was opened on 2nd road

Not 1 :thumbdown:, but 2 :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• Upvote 3

Wasn't Shennanigans built on the back of boiler-room fraud,like plenty of other Irish sounding bars in Thailand??

If so,they would never get a dirty satang from me,no matter how good or bad the place was/is.

• Upvote 1

Wasn't Shennanigans built on the back of boiler-room fraud,like plenty of other Irish sounding bars in Thailand??

If so,they would never get a dirty satang from me,no matter how good or bad the place was/is.

I don't know if it was…... but now I assume it and all Irish sounding bars were……..

Oh the power of suggestion...

• Upvote 1

Last time I went it was about a month ago. The sauce was a BBQ sauce. I think it was a Tuesday. It was all you can eat ribs day. The first lot they brought me was quite small and the meat was tough, very difficult to get off the ribs. The second lot were bigger. The meat could easily be pulled of the ribs with a couple of forks, very nice. I have had them there in the past they were always tender like this.

2 servings was enough for me. One of the guys I went with had a third serving. I not big on the sauce either, the 2 guys I went with loved it and ordered extra.

Try the Kinnaree on a Saturday. About 3pm the food is put on. The ribs are a lovey flavour, not as tender as the Shenanigans ones normally are though.

• Upvote 1

Guys,

I'm curious, what was the boiler-room fraud?