Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

House for sale in quiet village in Jomiten. 2 story 4 bed 3 bath, 5 air con units less than 10 minutes walk to the beach.

The village provides 24 hr security with easy access to Sukhumvit, Jomtien Beach, schools, and shopping. The owner is motivated to sell and is asking 10 Mil THB ONO. To arrange a viewing interested parties
email: Brian7seas@gmail for more details.

20150311_150049_resize_exposure.jpg

How much land?

Is there a pool?

Type of ownership, company or Thai owned?

@ shit happens: go on entertain me and the rest of the troops and tell us all in your expert opinion what it should be priced at

@ Jacko: If you are interested or know someone that is email me and i will send on more details

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some additional info.

80 TW of land with appx 240 sqm of living space.

There is an outdoor western kitchen, separate office with air con which can be used as a 5th bedroom. These are additions the owner has made to the house. Also downstairs is a living room, bedroom, bathroom and dining room.

Outside has secure parking, big patio, 2 separate garden areas.

Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms with en suite master. Both master and 2nd bedroom have very large balconies. - See more at: http://www.bahtsold.com/view/house-for-sale-in-jomtien-beach-205722#sthash.A2KEM4Oj.dpuf

I do laugh at the "outdoor western kitchen". It is nothing more than a Thai style concrete bench kitchen.

142683790620572287892.jpg

Edited by Fondles

Some additional info.

I do laugh at the "outdoor western kitchen". It is nothing more than a Thai style concrete bench kitchen.

While i admire the research i do also pity the lack of any real life. Just goes to show your ignorance as you have not even seen the property, the pic is just to give an idea, you have to see it to understand and appreciate, but thank you for the bash. Most helpful to me and other Bm's

I specifically left out certain details like mentioned above for the reason of trying to avoid negative comments - like yours above - and let actual interested people contact me directly.

If you understand the difference between a Thai kitchen and a western kitchen then you can appreciate the fact that you can make any kind of western meal you desire and the fact that it is outside and separated from the house -- i.e. no odor -- should be looked at as a plus, especially when the missus wants to start frying fish and making pla laa.

This is my thread and i would like to keep it clean of trolls and nay sayers. If you are interested or know someone that is interested in buying a house in Jomtien Beach and the price is with in your budget please contact me at the e mail in the OP, otherwise please leave it!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

This is my thread and i would like to keep it clean of trolls and nay sayers. If you are interested or know someone that is interested in buying a house in Jomtien Beach and the price is with in your budget please contact me at the e mail in the OP, otherwise please leave it!

Once posted anyone can add to a thread, you don't really own it.

A few comments and questions are to be expected and come along with the free advertising.

They also give it a nice bump.

Edited by jacko

Understood Jacko.

I specifically left out certain details and pics simply to avoid what Fondles has brought to the table...negativity and ignorance. He has not seen the property, only one camera angle so basically he is talking out of his ass.

I understand advertizing on the forums are bound to get these types of people commenting which is why i kept things to a minimum. Someone actually interested and in the market for a house and considering the Jomtien Beach area where this is with in their budget please contact me at the details in the OP, shit talkers with no life and nothing better to do well....go on then

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not that motivated if asking $10M Baht

The owner is currently considering an offer at 9.25 mil but feels doubtful the potential buyer will come up with the funding. I do think that is fairly motivated and negotiable :)

• Upvote 1

The owner is currently considering an offer at 9.25 mil but feels doubtful the potential buyer will come up with the funding. I do think that is fairly motivated and negotiable :)

So some bloke from down the local beer bar says he wants to buy it but he's struggling to come up with the barfine and decent long time cash for one of the working girls so you extrapolate that he'll find it a tad difficult to come up with another 9 million plus baht.

Anyone thinking of paying 9m for that should be taken away by the men in white coats.

• Upvote 2

So some bloke from down the local beer bar says he wants to buy it but he's struggling to come up with the barfine and decent long time cash for one of the working girls so you extrapolate that he'll find it a tad difficult to come up with another 9 million plus baht.

Anyone thinking of paying 9m for that should be taken away by the men in white coats.

Since a farang cannot legally own property except for a condo, I'm sure you could find a sweet young thing who would be happy to have that house in her name. What could possibly go wrong?

• Upvote 1

555, it takes time to cash in those 7/11 stamps.

• Upvote 1

On a thread like this i of course expected some negativity, no worries

VP178 that was pretty funny :)

Gary lets not turn this into another one of "those" threads

Cheers

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

I had said the owner was motivated to sell. After having a chat he has now reduced the price by 11% to 8.9 MTHB. It is also now available for rent at 35K per month on 6 month contract and 30K per month on a one year. I highly suggest that interested parties take advantage of the buyers market while it exists. All i have heard since moving to Thailand are whiners complaining how expensive and over priced things are yet prices continue to rise.

Nay sayers and arm chair warriors will have their say but for those that are educated in the market place in Pattaya and Jomtien should be tempted to come have a look -- for free-- and see for them selves weather this is a good value or not. Interested parties please contact me at

brian7seas@gmail.com

Thank you