Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Yes we all appreciate Mrs Gonzo for saving your bacon.

About a week ago a mate called me to ask if I could come and help him pick up an Aussie stuck on the floor of his condo
Somehow we crossed in the lift and when I got to the Aussie's room he was alone on the floor. He'd defecated on the bed and their was shit everywhere.. After a short conversation I went back to my room and got a cotton dressing gown and then picked up the wheel chair from reception. Just after I got back to the room my mate arrived. We got him up from the floor and put the dressing gown on him and then got him into the wheel chair.
Others taxied him to Queen Sirakit. After about 4 days in the ICU we heard his bill was in the 100s of thousands. He was on life support and in a coma.
Eventually the Aussie consulate deemed to involve itself after we used the, 'you have a duty of care' threat.
As the situation stands his daughters have said the Drs can turn off life support if they think it's best.
We contacted his brother who said he had no money and couldn't help.....the daughters have washed their hands. My friend and his Thai wife that got him to Queen Sirakit and felt responsible for the bill have been told by the Hospital there will be no charge.

Credit to QS!

Edited by atlas2
  • Upvote 3

Sad tale Atlas..... kudos for helping out.