Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

How times have changed

I have some serious issues with Obama but we should at least give the man his due:

The stock market is at record highs

Unemployment is below what I learned in college was considered the full employment rate

Job growth is the strongest it's been since...well, the last Democratic president.

Granted, most of this came about from the irresponsible actions of the Fed. But it is amassing that the man was able to accomplish anything with the GOP continuing to pursue the "Just Say No to EVERYTHING" mantra.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

In the USA 30 years ago we had Ronald Regan Johnny Cash & Bob Hope . now we have Obama no cash & no hope

Lord please look after Kevin Bacon

• Upvote 1

I have some serious issues with Obama but we should at least give the man his due:

Unemployment is below what I learned in college was considered the full employment rate

Job growth is the strongest it's been since...well, the last Democratic president.

Granted, most of this came about from the irresponsible actions of the Fed. But it is amassing that the man was able to accomplish anything with the GOP continuing to pursue the "Just Say No to EVERYTHING" mantra.

Simply Amassing LOL.

• Upvote 1

Unemployment? Do you find it odd that able bodied people on welfare are NOT included in the unemployed figures? Figures don't lie but liars figure.

• Upvote 1

Unemployment? Do you find it odd that able bodied people on welfare are NOT included in the unemployed figures? Figures don't lie but liars figure.

Not disagreeing with your point... but you have to understand that they are using the same counting process that has been in place for the past several decades.

So comparing apples to apples (rotten though they may be) you have to say that there has been a huge improvement during his time in office.

I think he is the worst president we ever had, but, politicians are not to be trusted and all of them manipulate the figures to suit whatever side they are on. I'll repeat, Figures don't lie but liars figure.