Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Have you stayed at Diana Inn(now Boss Suites) Or Ice Inn.

Hi.

Will be staying in Pattaya for 1 month.

Both hotels(located between the Apex hotel on 2nd road), are offering discounts for long stay.

If you have stayed at the Diana Inn OR Ice Inn, can you tell me:

Did you have any issues with the hotel?

Would you stay there again?

Did the hotel have WIFI in the room or in lobby?

I have viewed the rooms on their website. They seem ok for budget hotels.

Thanks.

TC.

Hi Tom, I stayed when it was still Diana Inn, it was good in those days, no issues. However, ate downstairs recently (as you say, now known as 'Boss Suites') and the restaurant manager (chubby Thai guy about mid-forties) blatantly tried to overcharge a couple of hundred baht on the foodbill. He didn't even apologise when I caught him out, just grudgingly handed over the money.

Hi Tom, I stayed when it was still Diana Inn, it was good in those days, no issues. However, ate downstairs recently (as you say, now known as 'Boss Suites') and the restaurant manager (chubby Thai guy about mid-forties) blatantly tried to overcharge a couple of hundred baht on the foodbill. He didn't even apologise when I caught him out, just grudgingly handed over the money.

@HansomMan.

Thanks. for your reply. Do you remember if their WIFI is in the room or just lobby.

When I asked them(email), they just replied yes we do have free WIFI.

Tom.