Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

manager for a magician (very good pay)

Hello,

I am a 29 old french magician, I'm looking for someone to work for, with me,

I need from you to sell my shows in any entertainment venue, event

pay 30 per cent of my shows what is mean 200 US dollar each time

Cyril

Hi Luc

I may be interested in Managing you as Zirko, although you will need to alter your stage name to "The Great Zirko".

I have managed many famous circus entertainers in the past, including CoCo the clown, Gladys the trapeze artist, Nelly the elephant and the legendary Charlie Cairoli.

Are you a Magician or an illusionist ? Bangkok would be the place, to promote you. In the past I have seen many magic tricks performed in Gogo bars, with goldfish, snakes, frogs and razor blades being mysteriously retrieved from a girls Vagina, and it used to go down very well with the Customers. So if you are able to pull a Rabbit out your arse, that is the kind of entertainment that would go down well. You will find it easy to find a female assistant, should you require one, who does not mind being sawn in half, for the right price and dancers are two a penny.

Please PM your CV to me. including all major bookings and shows where you have performed. I can also get you an audition on the next "Thailand's got Talent" show, starting again in September. I can even introduce you to the "Magic Circle"

GE Promotions.

Edited by Gawd Elpus
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I may be interested in Managing you Zirko, although you will need to alter your stage name has to "The Great Zirko".

I have managed many famous circus entertainers in the past, including CoCo the clown, Gladys the trapeze artist, Nelly the elephant and the legendary Charlie Cairoli.

Are you a Magician or an illusionist ? Bangkok would be the place, to promote you. In the past I have seen many magic tricks performed in Gogo bars, with goldfish, snakes, frogs and razor blades being mysteriously retrieved from a girls Vagina, and it used to go down very well with the Customers. So if you are able to pull a Rabbit out your arse, that is the kind of entertainment that would go down well.

Please PM your CV to me. including all major bookings and shows where you have performed. I can also get you an audition on the next "Thailand's got Talent" show, starting again in September. I can also introduce you to the "Magic Circle"

GE Promotions.

OK, I admit to being half pisses but I pissed myself even more with this response, LOL

Zirko worked for me before….But he kept disappearing!

He is looking for a rabbit.........

Is that $600/show charged or $60 for the manager?