Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I'm looking for a dentist that uses NOX during treatment due to an ultra sensitive jaw muscle issue that makes it difficult for dentists to work on my teeth otherwise.

Anyone know of any?

I hope nobody uses NOX which is one of nitric oxide or nitrogen dioxide, neither very healthy. The former is similar to nitrates for heart disease and the latter is a deadly toxin.

N2O, there's the ticket.

I'd not trust s Pattaya dentist with N2O unless I had a good understanding of their credentials or there is an anaesthetist present. You can suffocate on N2O.

Make sure there is a pulse oxymeter on if you do find one and ideally an ECG machine.

Bangkok Pattaya Hospital has an article on the use of nitrous so one could infer they offer that as a service. A hospital would be a reasonable environment for gas.

https://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/dentalcenter/painfreedentistry.php

Google still works, yay! Here's 8 all on one page: http://www.whatclinic.com/dentists/thailand/sedation-dental

I hope their medicine is better than their spelling on a few of the pages on this latter site.

Edited by Grandpollo
  • Upvote 2

As a layman, I've been impressed by the dental clinic at Bangkok Hospital. You can check the CVs of the individual dentists. It would seem to be a better possibility than a store front clinic for sedation dentistry.

My son , who is a long-time resident of LOS (over 30 years) will only use Bangkok Pattaya hospital for his teeth & eyes - he is very satisfied with their work . ( it might have something to do with the fact his dentist is pretty with big boobs )

Edited by ozibill

I used to not even let them LOOK in my mouth without Nitrous in the States. Here I have never used it. I don't seem to experience the pain that I did in the U.S. whether it is from technique or what. Get my teeth cleaned twice a year and never had a problem here.

I used to not even let them LOOK in my mouth without Nitrous in the States. Here I have never used it. I don't seem to experience the pain that I did in the U.S. whether it is from technique or what. Get my teeth cleaned twice a year and never had a problem here.

Oh a visit to the dentist can be every bit as unpleasant here, I have suffered through a few sessions in both places.

I did have a friend with a similar phobia and if I recall correctly she could get knocked out only at the BHP.

I've found the dentist I visit here to be excellent.

All my son's dental work, since he was 7 has been carried out at the same Dentists in Pattaya Tai.

"Can I see the dentist please?"

"Oh, can you wait?"

"How long?"

"Five minutes OK?"

Sorry englishinsiam, but couldn't help this: My wife had her teeth whitened this morning, but to be honest, most went onto her chin....

While you were at the dentist?

• 4 weeks later...