Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Last post lost so sorry for repeat

After reading reports about the Residence Gardens, I thought I better try it out for myself to see if the reports were true, so in April/May I made my way to Pattaya for a three week stay.

Well I can tell you that the residence gardens defiantly lived up to all my expectations and I loved my stay there, so much so I thought I better tell the rest of you lot.

A 2-3 minute baht bus ride (or 10min walk) to the centre of the action, but far enough away for quiet at night when you want, the guest policy is brilliant and girls are made more than welcome at the condos.

The rooms where clean and spacious, the food was great, nice pool area, but best of all for me was the great staff, they were always helpful and worked with a smile on there faces and made me feel more than welcome.

Also! A few board members were staying at the same time and that adds another dimension, at the time of my stay there were 6-8 other members residing all who I got on great with and had a few laughs and drinks with.(I also thank all them for there great company).

In the end a very happy stay and I give 10/10 and will defiantly be booking again for my next trip.

Duece

Did you ever try to bring back more than 1 girl and if so were there any problems ? Where do you catch a baht bus around walking st whose route takes you past RG ?

Cheers ,

Derek

This trip I never took more than one girl back with me. The girls I did take back really liked the rooms and they were treated well by the staff.

To get Baht bus from residence to walking street walk across the road, wait for bus (plenty travel the route) and get off 2 mins later at Marine Plaza, just walk through the soi and you are there on walking street.

To get back use the same soi or Soi diamond to get on to Pratumnak Road, at the end of both will be baht taxis waiting if you want to pay 40-50 baht (ok if you have girl with you) or wait for a one traveling jump in and  pay 10B.

Cheers

Duece

I agree, the RG is one hell of a hotel, I could find no fault to find, the staff are the best, the food is great, the suites are perfect, and I did on occaision take more that two girls back to my suite, only one time did I have to pay extra for a guest, but I had 4 that night, and I had to pay 600 baht, but I didnt mind, the staff were great and there was no problem passing them all through reception. All in all I will be back and I will be staying at the RG. 10/10.

I liked the place a lot too. The shower in my room was extra large (lots of room for 2), the balcony was nice, and I liked the restaurant downstairs. I also appreciate the convenience of an in room safe. Thats the only in room safe I've ever had in Pattaya. I would definitely go back to RG. And it was nice meeting you there, deuce.

Allover (Martin)