Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

hi guys

anyone know any good accom for around 15000 a month

any advice welcome

The Pattaya classified ads are filled with rentals. 15,000 baht a month should do it, easily. Maybe check out Baht and Sold.

I had a big ro om at the old block of the D Apartments on Soi Buakhao a couple of years ago. It was OK for facilities but an excellent location. Having said that there are probably hundreds of places in town in that price range and I would let your 'fingers do the walking'.

Check out www.pattayarentaroom.com

I would recommend,AA Pattaya Ville.situated on Soi 14 3rd Road.This place has gone through a complete

refit,the rooms are a very good size,when i had a look around last Dec.they were quoting 15 k per month.

If you go for this place i would suggest you ask for a room on the forth floor or above.

I would recommend,AA Pattaya Ville.situated on Soi 14 3rd Road.This place has gone through a complete

refit,the rooms are a very good size,when i had a look around last Dec.they were quoting 15 k per month.

If you go for this place i would suggest you ask for a room on the forth floor or above.

Does it have a lift ? 4 floors is a lot for older guys to walk up is why I ask.

• 3 months later...

hi

I've got several units available at the excellent View Talay 2 A & B building in Jomtien. Will definitely fit within your budget.

Available from daily to yearly rentals.

If interested please provide your contact email and I'll provide full details.

Cheers

• 5 months later...