Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 276 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Come Spankys bar soi diamond I take care you.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posting pics of the girls who work in a gogo bar is a double-edged sword. If the pics aren't professionally done so the girls are presented in the best possible light, the comments will only be negati

I ask already my customer tell me spunky is a gay bar for man. Tell me spunk mean cum from man. We not gay bar. Our bar Spankys only lady. If you like fun lady come and see Spanky and I make sure my

Come check spankys specials tonight

Posted Images

Thanks Saa. Now we await the critics.... :sosad (By the way, I think I have only ever been into Spanky's once, and that was because I thought it was Spunky's)

Thanks Saa. Now we await the critics.... :sosad (By the way, I think I have only ever been into Spanky's once, and that was because I thought it was Spunky's)

What mean Spunky? 2 weeks ago I just start I had many things to fix this bar. Now many good girl and listen to me this bar change now and better. Saa

Well, Sa, there are quite a few different interpretations of what "spunky" might mean, as there are at least 3 different ideas as to what "spunk" might be. In Australia, the word "spunky", when referring to a girl, would mean that she was quite sexually attractive. I was referring to that interpretation.

Well, Sa, there are quite a few different interpretations of what "spunky" might mean, as there are at least 3 different ideas as to what "spunk" might be. In Australia, the word "spunky", when referring to a girl, would mean that she was quite sexually attractive. I was referring to that interpretation.

I ask already my customer tell me spunky is a gay bar for man. Tell me spunk mean cum from man. We not gay bar. Our bar Spankys only lady. If you like fun lady come and see Spanky and I make sure my girl take good care of you. I can show you many girls and who you like can tell me. But I so sorry no naked man for you 555... Saa

• Upvote 3

Good luck with the bar Saa, and its good to see a Thai seeking out views on their bar.

Hopefully, and maybe, you could post some photos (if you get the time) of your ladies?

I ask already my customer tell me spunky is a gay bar for man. Tell me spunk mean cum from man. We not gay bar. Our bar Spankys only lady. If you like fun lady come and see Spanky and I make sure my girl take good care of you. I can show you many girls and who you like can tell me. But I so sorry no naked man for you 555... Saa

Saa, your customer was playing with you.

Not many people think of gay bars when they hear the word "spunky". Maybe only a gay person would know that. I never heard that meaning before.

Spunky is a good word usually and can mean fun, engaging, interesting.

"Spunk" frequently is used for male cum, but you do know that males cum with females too, don't you?

I've been in this bar for the last 40 minutes, and nobody has come to ask me what kind of girl take care me.

Then again, I don't see any that I'd go out of my way for..unless they have great personalities

Seriously, Saa, seems like all the attention is for the Asians that have come in.

I'm here this long because you serve a really large glass of white wine for the lowest price on the street.

Well done!

Sincerely,

Still waiting for the wonder.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your reply to Saa, Martin. I was a bit taken aback at the inference that I was gay - hasn't happened before. I now will be permanently traumatised and will fall into a curled up prone position on the floor every time I hear the word, "spunky".

Have you got draft beer yet? It seems that it has been on and off for since the place opened.

It would be courteous to respond to my question rather than ignoring it.

If history is any guide, you won't get a reply to this question, nor one about the barfine rates.

Saa - how we know you? You should post your photo and some of the girls you have.

I will be in pattaya in about 6 weeks time. Provide me a reason to come in.

Thanks.

Saa - how we know you? You should post your photo and some of the girls you have.

I will be in pattaya in about 6 weeks time. Provide me a reason to come in.

Thanks.

If you are in the bar it's very clear who Saa is, or you can ask a member of staff.

As for pictures of the girls, I wouldn't bother if I were her.

If you are in the bar it's very clear who Saa is, or you can ask a member of staff.

As for pictures of the girls, I wouldn't bother if I were her.

yeh great, but im neither in the bar or in patts currently.

yeh great, but im neither in the bar or in patts currently.

As I said, pictures of the girls are likely not forthcoming, or if they are, they will be different by the time you get here.

Regarding the picture of the manager, why is that relevant?

You can identify her when it is...and that would be if you were in the bar.

I don't know who Saa really is, but that is no Thai person.

I read she was responsible for Spankys in Bangkok (which was very popular) and has been sent to Pattaya to work her magic here.

I read she was responsible for Spankys in Bangkok (which was very popular) and has been sent to Pattaya to work her magic here.

So we are supposed to be spellbound by 'my name Saa come to my bar'.

Frankly she has to do a lot more than post a one liner to get people in the bar. With so much competition in town customers need something to attract them to a bar that they may not be aware of or,as in my case, they no longer bother with because it was over hyped by previous management and provided a mediocre experience.

Some idea of what's going on in the bar would be useful; special offers, type of music being played, shows etc. Despite what MM thinks some pictures of the girls would also be useful, after all that's what we go to GGB s for.?

Edited by tallguy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That may not be a positive recommendation.

• Upvote 1