Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Come Spankys bar soi diamond I take care you.

That may not be a positive recommendation.

It was not meant as one as I have no experience of Spankys in Bangkok.

It may well mean more to those who do, and those who think she is not Thai.

I read it in Stick, who is not even in Thailand. :D

Edited by jacko
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posting pics of the girls who work in a gogo bar is a double-edged sword. If the pics aren't professionally done so the girls are presented in the best possible light, the comments will only be negati

I ask already my customer tell me spunky is a gay bar for man. Tell me spunk mean cum from man. We not gay bar. Our bar Spankys only lady. If you like fun lady come and see Spanky and I make sure my

Come check spankys specials tonight

Posted Images

Ah well, it has taken some time but, as I said back in Post #2, "Thanks Saa. Now we await the critics.... :sosad". They may very well be here now. I reckon that if you are worried about the bar, don't go there or, better still, just drop in and meet Saa, see the girls and make up your own minds. A photo or two of the girls may satisfy the fantasies of a few guys currently outside LOS but, as Martin said, they will soon change to others.

I read she was responsible for Spankys in Bangkok (which was very popular) and has been sent to Pattaya to work her magic here.

Last few times I have been to Nana, I went to Spanky's briefly each time, and left immediately...why? Because I couldn't find a seat!!

Yes, it was very popular from what I could see.

It's never taken off here in Pattaya, and a succession of farang managers (3-5 as I recall) hasn't helped them find a niche. Their format changes from one month to the next, it seems, and I never know what to expect when I went there...less frequently these days.

When I was there, Saa (a nice looking lady beyond gogo dancer age), was very active in dealing with the girls and the new customer arrivals. For some reason, that didn't include me, but then I was wearing my invisible cape and must have forgotten to take it off.

Also, unless the night I was there was when all the good looking women were absent, it would not do them any service to show pictures of the girls working there :P

• Upvote 1

Last few times I have been to Nana, I went to Spanky's briefly each time, and left immediately...why? Because I couldn't find a seat!!

Yes, it was very popular from what I could see.

It's never taken off here in Pattaya, and a succession of farang managers (3-5 as I recall) hasn't helped them find a niche. Their format changes from one month to the next, it seems, and I never know what to expect when I went there...less frequently these days.

When I was there, Saa (a nice looking lady beyond gogo dancer age), was very active in dealing with the girls and the new customer arrivals. For some reason, that didn't include me, but then I was wearing my invisible cape and must have forgotten to take it off.

:) Im sorry I not see you. Please say hello next time you come. My boss say no more farong manager and I try hard to make this bar better please look facebook for specials coming soon. https://www.facebook.com/spankyspattayathailand

• Upvote 1
For some reason, that didn't include me, but then I was wearing my invisible cape and must have forgotten to take it off.

Probably wise, when you put them down you can never find them again. I have lost many that way.........

Anybody ever notice their beer appears to be going down rather quickly?

I know of at least one gogo bar where they used to post photos of individual dancers online.

The marriage proposals flooded in. Not exactly the business model they were looking for.

It is indeed a double-edged sword -- both edges pointed at the bar owner.

To be fair to Saa, it can't be easy to understand some of the comments here. Humour and criticism perhaps doesn't translate or is perhaps misunderstood.

My visit to Spankys , while not being the kind of girls I'd go for, was nonetheless interesting. The clientele there (Indians) and the well handled incident I wrote about perhaps grabbed my attention more than a regular night at a GGB would, but overall it's actually a decent bar.

Fair play to any manager / owner coming here to promote their business.

To be fair to Saa, it can't be easy to understand some of the comments here. Humour and criticism perhaps doesn't translate or is perhaps misunderstood.

My visit to Spankys , while not being the kind of girls I'd go for, was nonetheless interesting. The clientele there (Indians) and the well handled incident I wrote about perhaps grabbed my attention more than a regular night at a GGB would, but overall it's actually a decent bar.

Fair play to any manager / owner coming here to promote their business.

Thank you I try very hard make my bar fun and customer have fun to. Hope I can see you at Spankys. Saa

They look very nice but could you rotate the picture next time please.

After visiting Spankys in Nana last night I have revised my opinion. I went in there last night around 10pm and there was a good fun atmosphere. There were a lot of girls in there some of whom where very attractive and some who were average. All the girls on the stage were topless. The key thing was the amount of interaction between the customers and the girls which created the party atmosphere. By contrast I had previously been in Angelwitch which had more girls, including a few who were very attractive, but although I prefer the music in there the atmosphere was a bit flat because of the lack of interaction.

If I hadn't had other plans I would have stayed in Spankys longer. I think maybe the secret is to get there earlier than I had done in the past. I will return

On the downside I don't like the music in there, the girl in the shower show was wearing a bikini bottom, and the ink on the receipt was so faded I couldn't see the price of my drink until the lighting changed when the show came on.

After visiting Spankys in Nana last night I have revised my opinion. I went in there last night around 10pm and there was a good fun atmosphere. There were a lot of girls in there some of whom where very attractive and some who were average. All the girls on the stage were topless. The key thing was the amount of interaction between the customers and the girls which created the party atmosphere. By contrast I had previously been in Angelwitch which had more girls, including a few who were very attractive, but although I prefer the music in there the atmosphere was a bit flat because of the lack of interaction.

If I hadn't had other plans I would have stayed in Spankys longer. I think maybe the secret is to get there earlier than I had done in the past. I will return

On the downside I don't like the music in there, the girl in the shower show was wearing a bikini bottom, and the ink on the receipt was so faded I couldn't see the price of my drink until the lighting changed when the show came on.

Thanks for coming by and great to hear you enjoyed it. Thanks for the review..Police are quite serious now reason for shower #2 I will fix the ink problem. :) Best, Spanky

Thanks for coming by and great to hear you enjoyed it. Thanks for the review..Police are quite serious now reason for shower #2 I will fix the ink problem. :) Best, Spanky

I'm confused. Are you at Spanky's Nana Plaza too?

Thanks for the response. TBH I wasn't surprised the girl in the shower was wearing a bikini bottom it's just something that seems out of place in a shower show. At least she wasn't wearing a top as well like they do in some places.?

Edited by tallguy

Thanks for the response. TBH I wasn't surprised the girl in the shower was wearing a bikini bottom it's just something that seems out of place in a shower show. At least she wasn't wearing a top as well like they do in some places.

So were you at Spanky's Nana Plaza or Spanky's Soi Diamond? I am more confused than ever now!

So were you at Spanky's Nana Plaza or Spanky's Soi Diamond? I am more confused than ever now!

I was at Nana as stated in the post. I thought you were confused about where Spanky was based.

(Earlier posts in the thread have mentioned both the Nana and Pattaya bars so maybe the thread has become a little confused)?

Edited by tallguy

I was at Nana as stated in the post. I thought you were confused about where Spanky was based.

(Earlier posts in the thread have mentioned both the Nana and Pattaya bars so maybe the thread has become a little confused)

As I understand it, the poster using the "spankys bar soi diamond" user id is the manager of the Pattaya Soi Diamond Spankys..so unless the Bangkok manager or whatever is posting the responses, you two are talking about 2 different venues. Hence, my confusion.

As I understand it, the poster using the "spankys bar soi diamond" user id is the manager of the Pattaya Soi Diamond Spankys..so unless the Bangkok manager or whatever is posting the responses, you two are talking about 2 different venues. Hence, my confusion.

Sorry I had my manager posting about Pattaya only but then I was told no girls are allowed on the board. So I post about both now I am in Pattaya 3 days a week and bangkok 3 days a week. Sorry for the confusion! We have some new girls starting this month and will do my best to post some new pictures tomorrow. Hope to see you at Spankys in Pattayas soi diamond or in Bangkoks nana plaza :) All the best, Spanky

Edited by spankys bar soi diamond