Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Come Spankys bar soi diamond I take care you.

Sorry I had my manager posting about Pattaya only but then I was told no girls are allowed on the board. So I post about both now I am in Pattaya 3 days a week and bangkok 3 days a week. Sorry for the confusion! We have some new girls starting this month and will do my best to post some new pictures tomorrow. Hope to see you at Spankys in Pattayas soi diamond or in Bangkoks nana plaza :) All the best, Spanky

Just to let you know, girls are most certainly allowed on the board.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posting pics of the girls who work in a gogo bar is a double-edged sword. If the pics aren't professionally done so the girls are presented in the best possible light, the comments will only be negati

I ask already my customer tell me spunky is a gay bar for man. Tell me spunk mean cum from man. We not gay bar. Our bar Spankys only lady. If you like fun lady come and see Spanky and I make sure my

Come check spankys specials tonight

Posted Images

ok cool I will get saa posting on this thread! I didnt want to upset anyone.. Thanks :)

If you and Saa are going to use this ID, please sign each post with your name so we know who is writing.

If you and Saa are going to use this ID, please sign each post with your name so we know who is writing.

Martin, with all due respect, it is unlikely we will be confused as to who is posting. Saa is nice and tries, Marc has the English language down pat.

However given the reading abilities of some forum members it may be better if they "sign" each post.

• 3 weeks later...

Martin, with all due respect, it is unlikely we will be confused as to who is posting. Saa is nice and tries, Marc has the English language down pat.

However given the reading abilities of some forum members it may be better if they "sign" each post.

OK this is Marc! What you do now! Where you go now! lol I will get Saa her own ID! Thanks guys and hope to see you at Spankys!