Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Two Lions Pub & Restaurant

Pizza looks good. Thanks for taking the time to post.

As always a great detailed review by Evil. This one was not enough to take me away from a few of my go to places especially for pizza but i appreciate the effort, look forward to the next one

That review actually made me hungry...for Pizza.

Pizza comes in so many varieties of crust and sauce that it's hard to pin down a favorite. However, if one ever finds oneself in New Haven, Ct. please do try: Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana

I went to the Two Lions based on this thread the other night. It was about 7.30 and there were 4 other guys in there. My partner and I both ordered prawn cocktail and a cheeseburger and chips. When the prawn cocktail arrived it only contained 4 small prawns. The salad within the glass was layered in such a way that you could not mix it up and basically could only eat a layer at a time. So you started with your 4 small prawns, followed by thick slices of tomato, then thick onion slices, then a large clump of lettuce. The cocktail sauce was not a large portion though, and only just about covered the prawns. So all in all, not overly happy with the starter.

The cheeseburger was a similar affair. Lots of salad stuff but very little burger. The burger itself was only just about warm and very disappointing, but on the plus side the chips were hot!

During the whole time we were there the 4 other guys were talking as if they were at opposite sides of Pattaya - EXCEPTIONALLY LOUD! They were so loud you couldn't hold a normal conversation yourself and they pretty much sucked the oxygen out of the room!!.

To sum up, we found the food to be poor, the ambiance created by these other guys even poorer and I'm afraid to say we won't be going back no matter how good the pizza may be. Shame really.

KM

Edited by keyman
  • Upvote 2

To sum up, we found the food to be poor, the ambiance created by these other guys even poorer and I'm afraid to say we won't be going back no matter how good the pizza may be. Shame really.

KM

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. I won't be rushing back to try the other food at Two Lions, but I may at some point try one of the Swedish dishes.

Evil

:devil

Evil

Wife and I went last night and had the pizza. We both thought it was pretty good but with a slightly unusual flavor. Our service girl was excellent. We also had a similar experience to Keyman as there was a table of 6 with ONE guy extremely loud, the others not so much. All in all we will be back for pizza in the future. Thanks for your review