Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Look for >50 sq mtr Condo for 8 months

I am looking for a 1 bedroom or larger condo for 8 months. Price up to 24,000 baht. Must have wifi/internet access included, cable TV, and not too far from the bahtbus. I prefer near Big-C Klang but would think of other areas of the city including Naklua but not Jomtien. Well, Jomtien if it was cheaper.

Wish that was my problem, finding good place, good luck, plenty out there.

Yes, plenty but you have to know about them. Just walking into condo's near the bahtbus routes and asking the desk or reading the bulletin boards can get frustrating real wuickly. Especially in 85 degree heat. I'll end up getting kphlucked real good by an realeator. Thanks for the good wishes.

At least I think I know the fallback of a 44 sq mtr studio in Markland for 18K plus 1000 for wifi plus 100 baht for the damed cable(Sophon). I can live in it but I think there should be bigger better for the same rice with wifi included.

There are plenty of 50M2 condos in Center Condo, for 8 months should get for 15000-20000 easily. will have to pay for Utilities extra but should be within your budget.

Edited by DP Gumbypgh

A little more expensive VT6. Walked all day in heat to find similar, but all that seemed realistic was behind the Avenue on Second road The Urban for example.

A little more expensive VT6. Walked all day in heat to find similar, but all that seemed realistic was behind the Avenue on Second road The Urban for example.

/thanks, I am saving those for a last resort so to speak. I'm checking out vt5 today and the Central Condo. Try walking around Big-c on Klang Saturday. Then try Urban & City Center Monday. I'v stayed at Avenue but it was about 35 mtrs, stayed at Urban in a one bedroom about 55 mtrs and pretty much liked it. City Center scares me because of the market noise and wat noise. But those two may have to do.

/thanks, I am saving those for a last resort so to speak. I'm checking out vt5 today and the Central Condo. Try walking around Big-c on Klang Saturday. Then try Urban & City Center Monday. I'v stayed at Avenue but it was about 35 mtrs, stayed at Urban in a one bedroom about 55 mtrs and pretty much liked it. City Center scares me because of the market noise and wat noise. But those two may have to do.

That's the issue with VT6 , stuck there traffic from all sides .. Very noisy place

thanks for all the help fellow BMs. The GF and I decided to go with a Centre Condo near her favorite Wat. Not new but functional and gives us a bit of travel budget to visit other cities in Thailand and a Siem Reap visit.

I suppose this Topic can be closed.

• 11 months later...

So it's probably safe to guess that there are a lot of places for 10,000-15,000 a month condos and the like to be found then correct? I'm looking for something for 6-12 months, aircon, large fridge.

So it's probably safe to guess that there are a lot of places for 10,000-15,000 a month condos and the like to be found then correct? I'm looking for something for 6-12 months, aircon, large fridge.

I stayed at the Yensabai Condo years ago. Good value about a 15 minute walk to Walking Street.

http://pattayarentaroom.com/en/

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking for a 1 bedroom or larger condo for 8 months. Price up to 24,000 baht. Must have wifi/internet access included, cable TV, and not too far from the bahtbus. I prefer near Big-C Klang but would think of other areas of the city including Naklua but not Jomtien. Well, Jomtien if it was cheaper.

Looking again. Jomtien area just fine this year. As long as the condo is no more than a half kilometer to baht bus routes.

Looking again. Jomtien area just fine this year. As long as the condo is no more than a half kilometer to baht bus routes.

OBE

Found a smaller but brand new one. Perhaps 5 minute walk to baht bus route.