Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Has one one ever had a Ducati ?

Just listening in on the big bike rider conversations, they were of the opinion that the Ducati was very uncomfortable to ride in heavy traffic due to the amount of heat coming off the engine. No problems with the engine overheating though.

My Manager has the Scrambler, he loves it and has done 2000km since he got it 2 months ago. Not a problem at all being air cooled.

He is 6ft 3" and about 85kgs and he find it plenty powerful enough and very comfortable.

Edited by Fondles

My Manager has the Scrambler, he loves it and has done 2000km since he got it 2 months ago. Not a problem at all being air cooled.

He is 6ft 3" and about 85kgs and he find it plenty powerful enough and very comfortable.

Cheers Fondles, looked at them today looks very nice indeed.

by all reports they are a great bike. I refuse to ride my managers......... cause I don't want to head to ducati and buy one myself.

Next in the stable will be a Honda CB1100 EX for me I reckon.

by all reports they are a great bike. I refuse to ride my managers......... cause I don't want to head to ducati and buy one myself.

Next in the stable will be a Honda CB1100 EX for me I reckon.

lol I sat on one for a Ducati the bars are very high, but it felt like an old fashioned bike.

I have seen the Honda 1100 , 4 cylinder retro style looks great I think its an import its about 500k if its the same one, the Honda 650 CF looks nice and at 285 for the trip colour, some nice Thai made bikes now.

Edited by Parkwahn

For what it's worth, YouTube has some videos of a guy down in Phuket riding around various parts of the island on a Ducati at very high speeds. Looks like a fun bike that could get you killed fairly easily if you ride like that.

574k for the Honda.

We put different bars on my managers scrambler (Pro Taper - Pastrana FMX) on a 1 inch rise, also relocated the speedo central over the top of the tank. much more comforatble to ride he tells me.

574k for the Honda.

We put different bars on my managers scrambler (Pro Taper - Pastrana FMX) on a 1 inch rise, also relocated the speedo central over the top of the tank. much more comforatble to ride he tells me.

Thats the Honda reminds me of 70s bikes, looks terrific pricey though, the bars felt quite high on the Duke must admit I really liked it.

I wonder how the tyres will be in rain though ? if we ever have any ?

Which one has he got ? there are 4 types,I like the urban with the front mudguard at the top of forks.