Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

In the next couple of weeks ill be looking to buy a new none smart TV 50inch i think.

Where is the best place to buy,is there a best time of the month to buy,ie do they have targets to meet,meaning they give you a good price at the end of the month?

Will there be any negotiation on price.Also anybody have an idea what i might end up paying.

Thanx guys

Just bought a 48 inch Samsung non smart TV. Latest Model UA48H5003TKXXT from Tesco Lotus on Sukhumvit. 19990 Baht incl VAT. This model is digital TV ready so gets all of the new digital channels without the box. It worked perfectly on TMN for me. Has a USB port that will play almost any format video on a stick or portable hard drive.
I know I sound like a salesman but was very pleased with what I bought.

Hi. I would not buy a TV online. TVs are large, heavy and fragile/brittle.

Not something easy and cheap to send by post in case you need a reparation when on warranty.

To the OP: I would look for frequent promotions at BiC, Lotus, PowerBuy or good local shops like NumChai.

They all display their promotions online :smile:

http://corporate.bigc.co.th/en/promotions/ebrochure/

http://corporate.bigc.co.th/bigc/file/page_img/21774.jpg

https://www.numchai.com/blog

etc.

Edited by Idefix

I have two 32 inch TV's. One is a Samsung and the other is a Sony. There will be no more Sony products for me. Like Apple, they like to make everything proprietary. The Samsung can use everything I have plugged into it.

Just bought a 48 inch Samsung non smart TV. Latest Model UA48H5003TKXXT from Tesco Lotus on Sukhumvit. 19990 Baht incl VAT. This model is digital TV ready so gets all of the new digital channels without the box. It worked perfectly on TMN for me. Has a USB port that will play almost any format video on a stick or portable hard drive.

I know I sound like a salesman but was very pleased with what I bought.

Sounds like a fantastic deal to me,i will check it out.Thanx

Wow some awesome prices,do you know if they have a good reputation?

I think MM bought a TV recently.

Lazada have been spoken of well by a few folks I know. Reputed fast deliveries.

I think MM bought a TV recently.

Lazada have been spoken of well by a few folks I know. Reputed fast deliveries.

Yes, but I bought mine at Powerbuy. Like Idefix, I don't care for the idea of having a large, delicate, electronic device shipped to me, especially if I might have to ship it back for service or refund.

Delivery on Lazarda was different for each TV, I checked several out and all were minimum 2-3 days or up to a week. Main TV was busted so preferred to go to store. Can't beat seeing the TV working before buying. Too much hassle involved in shipping it back if not happy.

I looked at all of the store prices online before going to Tesco Lotus. They were the best of the store prices on this particular model.

Edited by DP Gumbypgh

I'd check out where the local factory authorized repair station is located. I currently own a 55" Samsung 4K curved screen TV. Shows a great picture.

I'd check out where the local factory authorized repair station is located. I currently own a 55" Samsung 4K curved screen TV. Shows a great picture.

Its on Sukhumvit near the Threpasit junction for Samsung. You bring up a point, I wonder if Tesco and Big C will accept returns or tell you to take it to the particular service centre. I know Numchai have a service centre and can take that onerous task out of your hands. When I was last in the Samsung one I gave up waiting, your time seemed to be of no consequence.

When I was last in the Samsung one I gave up waiting, your time seemed to be of no consequence.

I've always valued my time. Now that I'm old geezer, I value my limited time left even more.

Panasonic are IMO the best out there. Plasma sadly now phased out as too expensive to manufacture.

I have a old Panasonic plasma that's in use everyday by our daughter. Still shows a great picture.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Ive done a little legwork,Samsung is out of the running,over 48inch only smart.

I have seen a 60inch sharp LC-60LE650D2,on offer in Numchai for 35K about 4K cheaper than on Lazada.Anyone

any history with Sharp,if there are no bad comments,i think its the one ill go for.

Good friend of mine owns a Sharp. TV shows a great picture and never had any problems.

• 9 months later...

This morning when I turned on my 2014 Samsung TV. A message flashed across the top of the screen. Firmware was updated. Samsung continues to update my 2 y/o set. I like that.

Make sure you disable the microphone. If you read the fine print you find that they listen in for "marketing" purposes.

I own 2 Samsung TVs. Excellent sets.

Power Buy usually has bargain buy TV's

they have a TCL 50' for 15990

and a Sharp 50' for 21.990

also they have a lot of shops in Pattaya

Central Festival floor 3

Tuccom Pattaya Tai

and their biggest store is on Pattaya Klaang above Foodland and Harbour Mall

get a One Card and you will get points/discount and the One Card can be used in ANY Family Mart and Central Festival and all TOPS supermarkets

Edited by seanss