Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

A quote from Stickman the other week.

The government says tourism numbers are at their highest. Yes, they are, but it's the low-class, low-spending,
low-educated and socially inept from China spending their meagre funds in businesses owned and operated by the Chinese government

That quote is absolutely spot on.
Just had another intolerable flight, this time to Beijing, last month it was to Shanghai and with the same result.
I know Thai Air is not exactly a 'Cheap Charlie' airline but these Chinese low educated and socially inept half brains should have to sit a training video before they are let loose anywhere near an airport.
They push to check in at the gate and at every other opportunity…and you have probably experienced that closeness.. It is hot, you need some air and space and then there is this chink trying to f@ck you up the ass.
Try to get on before women and children and before business class passengers.

When seated they bash you in the face with their backpacks.
Do not take their seats.
Shout at each other across the aisles.
Up and out of their seats all the time.
Try to climb over you to get out.
Opening the overhead luggage bins whilst landing and taxiing.
They are totally oblivious to instructions and behave like they are on a school trip.
It is like being in a f@cking zoo.
It’s a wonder some of these gooks ever made it through puberty.

I do feel sorry for the Thai cabin crew because they are not the most forceful and try to evade any type of confrontation.

Anyway, enough of the whinging, I do love Chinese food.

+1

Used to fly Thailand to China regularly

To epitomise the above, I once watched incredulously as a spit hawking Chinese mainlander being unable to fathom the intricacies of a bi-folding toilet door managed to find the release bolt. Thereafter scragged the entire door half off its mounting , climbed over it and relieved himself in full view.

Cabin crew should have cattle prods

I once nearly caused a riot on a flight in China. I had had my patience stretched by the check-in, security checks and boarding. All the passengers had masses of hand luggage. When I came to my seat, the row was empty, but the overheads were packed solid, so I started to take stuff out and chuck it in the aisle. Memories like that make me very pleased to be retired.

I once nearly caused a riot on a flight in China. I had had my patience stretched by the check-in, security checks and boarding. All the passengers had masses of hand luggage. When I came to my seat, the row was empty, but the overheads were packed solid, so I started to take stuff out and chuck it in the aisle. Memories like that make me very pleased to be retired.

Those who think Americans are pushy and inconsiderate should fly asian airlines cattle class.

Those who think Americans are pushy and inconsiderate should fly asian airlines cattle class.

They are far from completely innocent and I have many recollections of finding baggage in the overheads from passengers sat much further back in the aircraft in the USA! It is compounded there as many refuse to check-in baggage.

They are far from completely innocent and I have many recollections of finding baggage in the overheads from passengers sat much further back in the aircraft in the USA! It is compounded there as many refuse to check-in baggage.

Why don't the airlines enforce it?

LOL I used to think so too, until sampled the real stuff on the mainland, rather than the deightful Hong Kong style cuisine. I thought it to be disgusting, greasy and visually appalling ! Much the same as my experience of "real" Mexican food which included a soup that was little more than a scrawny chicken "bony bit" floating in a bowl of greasy water !

Back to the passenger bit though; the use of toilet without closing the door seems to be a common theme: My experience was onboard an Air China flight, where this old git not only purposely left the door open, but proceeded to squat on the bog with his arse hanging out of the door, to take piss!………and that, believe it or not, was in Biz; although I think he had "trespassed" from cattle. Stewardess "inscrutably" ignored it ! :bhappy

Why don't the airlines enforce it?

Way cheaper for the passenger to hump his own bag on the plane. It costs the airline money to handle your bag.

• Upvote 2

A quote from Stickman the other week.

The government says tourism numbers are at their highest. Yes, they are, but it's the low-class, low-spending,

low-educated and socially inept from China spending their meagre funds in businesses owned and operated by the Chinese government.

That quote is absolutely spot on.

Just had another intolerable flight, this time to Beijing, last month it was to Shanghai and with the same result.

I know Thai Air is not exactly a 'Cheap Charlie' airline but these Chinese low educated and socially inept half brains should have to sit a training video before they are let loose anywhere near an airport.

They push to check in at the gate and at every other opportunity…and you have probably experienced that closeness.. It is hot, you need some air and space and then there is this chink trying to f@ck you up the ass.

Try to get on before women and children and before business class passengers.

When seated they bash you in the face with their backpacks.

Do not take their seats.

Shout at each other across the aisles.

Up and out of their seats all the time.

Try to climb over you to get out.

Opening the overhead luggage bins whilst landing and taxiing.

They are totally oblivious to instructions and behave like they are on a school trip.

It is like being in a f@cking zoo.

It’s a wonder some of these gooks ever made it through puberty.

I do feel sorry for the Thai cabin crew because they are not the most forceful and try to evade any type of confrontation.

I guess it's OK to use chink and gook on this forum.

Edited by BigDUSA