Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Never made it to this place....located deep behind the Soi Buakhao market near Pattaya Tai...but was told its the best place for roasting. Whether they have your particular bean,I can't say.

www. benjamitcoffee.com

Never made it to this place....located deep behind the Soi Buakhao market near Pattaya Tai...but was told its the best place for roasting. Whether they have your particular bean,I can't say.

www. benjamitcoffee.com

Thanks for the info. I like a good cup of coffee. When you get there try the Ethiopian coffee. My family drinks nothing but Ethiopian at home. We get ours from our local Starbucks.

Edited purely to get BigD into trouble.

Sorry BigD I just couldn't resist it. :smile:

I like it, funny. :thumbup

Where in Pattaya can I buy roasted Peaberry coffee beans

Is that the Civet shit coffee beans, from Indonesia ?

I think if you want the peaberry beans, you are going to have to order them mail order. It's not difficult.

I like Nestle Red Cup for 14 baht at 7-11, you get sugar and creamer with it, the cup, hot water, a cup lid and a stirer. Pretty good deal. I don't buy it at Family Mart or independent shops, I have standards.

Do they have the Nescafe Gold also ?

I find the Red a bit rough but like the Gold.

Yes I think I saw that in BigC. Don't know what it is but jars of instant coffee don't seem to keep well.

Next time I decide I fancy one I find it has solidified into a solid lump in the jar. Likely I don't drink enough of it and should keep using sachets.

Thanks Jacko - I think I have seen jars at Friendship too.

I meant to ask if 7/11 also sold readymade cups of it.

Edited by Odense