Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

A Special Vote of Thanks to Firth1974

Arse kissers!!!!! LOL

But thanks anyway. And your right, it is nowhere as easy as it looks to compile and upload the photos

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

One of my guilty pleasures is to open a bottle of red, grab some Stilton and a pack of crackers and sit down and go through Firth's excellent TR's.

Now, I've deliberately not viewed any of his recent ones because I haven't had the time to relax and enjoy reading them, however, next week Mrs Butch is working in Barcelona and I've got 3 days off work, along with a few damn good bottles of red. And some Stilton.

I agree, your TR's are worthy of their own section, along with those of Rhino, Patna and Grubert. Great stuff,it's interesting to read and much appreciated.

• Upvote 1

One of my guilty pleasures is to open a bottle of red, grab some Stilton and a pack of crackers and sit down and go through Firth's excellent TR's.

Now, I've deliberately not viewed any of his recent ones because I haven't had the time to relax and enjoy reading them, however, next week Mrs Butch is working in Barcelona and I've got 3 days off work, along with a few damn good bottles of red. And some Stilton.

I agree, your TR's are worthy of their own section, along with those of Rhino, Patna and Grubert. Great stuff,it's interesting to read and much appreciated.

Cheers Butch, i have loads more stuff to post, but ive been away in sunny Solihull for the past 6-7 days and have no chances at all.

I know i need to be quick, as i'll be back out in Thailand or somewhere close by in 6 weeks time.