Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premier League 2015-16

Winners ?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,   I think Stoke will be fine even though they were outclassed at Arsenal. Having a good goalkeeper should help them in tigher games. I'd like Bournemouth to stay up but I feel they are doomed.

I haven't been around for a while. I'd just like to say that since then my team have become a force again.   UNITED   TWENTY TIMES TWENTY TIMES MAN UNITED TWENTY TIMES TWENTY TIMES I SAY   TWEN

Lol. Does it take a Thai owner to win in English football?

Chelski humbled again and the scousers thrashed , man city look good at the moment , let's see if man utd can peg them back a bit later today.....!

Nope....

, let's see if man utd can peg them back a bit later today.....!

:

Uh-oh ............Here we go again! I sincerely hope they have at least one, and preferably two, substitutes for Pedro lined up right now! Considering Hernandez would only get on the pitch should LVG suffer complete memory loss :rolleyes: should Rooney go sick we will be limited to "Fat Sam-esque" no striker lineups, if no signings are made in that department.

Edited by Fatboyfat

Why doesn't LVG play Hernandez more? The Mexican has proven himself at top level in the past. Rooney looks fatigued. He needs some help.

Chelsea sinking faster than the titanic! What a huge turnaround from last year. Mourinho's bullying style not helping.

I think a lot of teams have got caught out by the early start this season. Some sides were still traveling on meaningless summer tours a week before the start. Madness!

Huge win for Swansea, a very well-balanced team.

Liverpool paid the price for a few defensive errors.

Spurs, Stoke and Sunderland need to start the fookin engine!!!

Hi,

Swansea show good form in a disiplined win over Man Utd. Rooney has not got up to speed for United yet but its early days. Chelsea seem to have internal problems. Matic is playing poorly and players like Ivanovic and Terry have been exposed without his great work in front of the defence. Liverpool lose to West Ham and will have their best player, Coutinho,absent from their critical game against Man Utd at OT. Crystal Palace seem to be a team on the up and their win over Chelsea was no major surprise the way Chelsea have been playing.

All the talk about transfers, the deadline etc is a major distraction to all involved.

Why doesn't the EPL close the deadline BEFORE the start of the season?

Would make more sense, no?

I think it make's the EPL more exciting , the fact that you never know what's going to happen , who's coming ,who's going etc....

until 1 minute past deadline hour.....

Fair point, but then it all happens again in January.

How many teams can one player appear for in one season?

Two only, right?

Three....... If a player plays for one club and is then sold to another club who then loans him out to another club

Hi,

Wenger is getting flak for not signing anyone. Paying 50 million for Cavani would not have been a good move IMO. We have Wellbeck to come back and there is no point buying overpriced players unless you are City or Chelsea and money is not that important.

Selling Wellbeck was probably LVG's biggest mistake so far. I can fuly understand Arsenal's position. Should they all get or stay fit, they have an exceptional squad of players, and a "suitable" or better replacement for Giroud was just not available. They missed out on Schneiderlin, who was on the wishlist. Wenger, in general, will not buy crap or overpriced mediocrity; Martial would have had to have been priced at about 3 Mill. to interest him. :rolleyes: And as for a proven "Premier League" failure to Man. City for 55 Million plus; exasparation abounds, even taking in a good season for Wolfsburg!

The general thoughts are that Tottenham and United are the very worst clubs to do business with (Although the dislike aimed at United is their recruitment, rather than selling, methods.); This transfer period sort of highlights that.

• Upvote 1

Biggy this weekend should be Scousehampton v United :lol: Going by both teams performances so far I'm betting on a 0-0 draw. :yawn:

Biggy this weekend should be Scousehampton v United :lol: Going by both teams performances so far I'm betting on a 0-0 draw. :yawn:

Hi,

A draw would not be the worst result for either team.

Are chelski doomed this season after another defeat , Arsenal look nice and steady and a good result for man city who to be fair to them played right to the end with no signs of settling for a draw , a lacklustre performance by Man Utd but they got the result they needed against a poor Liverpool side , i dont think rodgers will last out the season and i think that most liverpool fans want him out asap.......Sunderland where unlucky not to get at least a draw against Tottenham.......

Stoke looked total shiite against Arsenal, we could have lost by way more.

So many times we were stripped of possession in our own third of the pitch playing cutesy, predictable back passes.

Two big home games now against the red-hot lively Leicester and bouncy Bournemouth.

#prayforthepotters

:cry2

United game a real "match of two halves" :rolleyes: No real game-changing substitutions so it must have been a half time boot up the arse. Scousehampton remained f'ing awful throughot the match. Rodgers is beginning to look out of his depth, and appears to have learnt little during his tenure. I don't think Liverpool will ditch him mid-term , unless they think the "long-term" Klopp option will disappear (They are not "normally" prone to knee-jerk actions), but an end of season red card is beckoning should they win nothing this time, and mere Euro CL qualification will not be enough IMHO. I only see the "press hysteria" nowadays, and don't see how the true Liverpool supporters are reacting. Their actions may well be influential, however I have seen more negative responses from Everton supporters so far. :wanker: Absolute fucking tosspots in my opinion !

Enjoyed the Leicester fight back last night; unlike their notorious second half fightback early last season! :grin:

As for Chelski; It seems to me that all of the clubs and referees have now got the measure of Costa, and there appears to be nothing to replace him (Remy has barely reached 4th division standards & Falcao/Pedro are not the type of striker that Moaninho sets his game plan to). They are by no means out of it, but already it will be a massive achievement to win the league.

Hi,

The young players caught my eye this weekend. Martial is under a lot of pressure and had a good debut goal. Pellegrini didn't buy another striker as he likes Iheanacho who won the game for City in the last minutes. I think I will call this lad by his first name, Kelechi, as his surname dosen't roll off the tongue.

Stoke looked total shiite against Arsenal, we could have lost by way more.

So many times we were stripped of possession in our own third of the pitch playing cutesy, predictable back passes.

Two big home games now against the red-hot lively Leicester and bouncy Bournemouth.

#prayforthepotters

:cry2

Hi,

I think Stoke will be fine even though they were outclassed at Arsenal. Having a good goalkeeper should help them in tigher games. I'd like Bournemouth to stay up but I feel they are doomed. They beat West Ham but the defence gave them the ball to score a few of the goals. Stoke should beat Bounemouth at least. As I said earlier I though Raneiri is a better manager than the media was giving him credit for. He hasn't rocked the boat and the players have continued last seasons end form.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi,

Premier League teams were exposed in the CL during the week and there will be interesting results this weekend, I feel. Chelsea beat the giants of Tel Aviv and Arsenal were beaten in Croatia. Hard to call that one. Southampton face Man Utd who had problems in Holland, and had the excellent Shaw injured. Bad luck for the lad as he looked like he was going to have a great season. The teams I am tempted by this week are Palace away to Spurs and Norwich at Liverpool. Spurs and Liverpool had Thursday games and are no worldbeaters while Palace and Norwich look fairly decent so far. Maybe I should stick with the Asian Handicap ?

Hi,

Premier League teams were exposed in the CL during the week and there will be interesting results this weekend, I feel. Chelsea beat the giants of Tel Aviv and Arsenal were beaten in Croatia. Hard to call that one. Southampton face Man Utd who had problems in Holland, and had the excellent Shaw injured. Bad luck for the lad as he looked like he was going to have a great season. The teams I am tempted by this week are Palace away to Spurs and Norwich at Liverpool. Spurs and Liverpool had Thursday games and are no worldbeaters while Palace and Norwich look fairly decent so far. Maybe I should stick with the Asian Handicap ?

Man Utd looked better last weekend without Rooney. They have manager issues more than personnel issues.

Man Utd looked better last weekend without Rooney. They have manager issues more than personnel issues.

Hi,

We agree on something at last. :D LVG seems like one of those Boers from SA. He sounds like one as well. No wonder he can't get South American players to play for him.

Hi,

West Ham are the team of the weekend with another great away win at City. Leicester City remain unbeaten and are playing with a great team ethic. Costa gets away with it against Arsenal. Mike Dean is a lousy ref so no surprise there. I was surprised that Gabriel responded to Costa as one would think he would have expected such behaviour ? Still, Gabriel seems a guy able to take care of himself so I'll not criticize him for this, hopefully, one off mistake.