Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Premier League 2015-16

Winners ?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,   I think Stoke will be fine even though they were outclassed at Arsenal. Having a good goalkeeper should help them in tigher games. I'd like Bournemouth to stay up but I feel they are doomed.

I haven't been around for a while. I'd just like to say that since then my team have become a force again.   UNITED   TWENTY TIMES TWENTY TIMES MAN UNITED TWENTY TIMES TWENTY TIMES I SAY   TWEN

Lol. Does it take a Thai owner to win in English football?

Hi,

The young guy, Martial, does the business for United again. Norwich get a good point away to Liverpool. Lloris makes a great save to deny Palace. The PL seems a more competitive place after the weekend.

I was at St. Marys on Sunday. Trouble with going to "away" matches is that you are lumped in with all of the "scumbags" that you can avoid for the home matches. Martial impresses me (bearing in mind that we have suffered mass press-induced hysteria for new young strikers before ! Anyone remember Macheda? :rolleyes: ), in particular his attitude and subdued actions when scoring. (Ridiculous goal celebrations are yet another "grumpy old man" pet hate of mine! :angry: ) I still think we paid to much for him, but "alledgedly" his salary is not one of the "super-silly" ones (yet!). Van Persie was costing over £13 Million a year to run, or produce his sicknote anyway!

De Gea was my "man of the match".

I was at St. Marys on Sunday. Trouble with going to "away" matches is that you are lumped in with all of the "scumbags" that you can avoid for the home matches.

Hi,

I know some Arsenal fans who go to the away games but rarely show up at home games. They think they are the real fans whatever you think of them.

Hi,

Man Utd top the table after Man City are beaten in London. Arsenal have a very good away win at an in form Leicester as Chelsea come from 2 down to gain a point at Newcastle. Man City remain hot favs with the bookies with Arsenal second favs and Man Utd third favs at 9/2.

Hi,

Man Utd top the table after Man City are beaten in London. Arsenal have a very good away win at an in form Leicester as Chelsea come from 2 down to gain a point at Newcastle. Man City remain hot favs with the bookies with Arsenal second favs and Man Utd third favs at 9/2.

May be worth a little wager at those odd's............You never know...!

United have a "potentially very dangerous" October coming up. I shall keep my optimism in check until November! :lol:

Edited by Fatboyfat

Hi,

Decent price, Chelsea can't be ruled out they are 8/1 City are 11/10 Gooners 4/1

City from a team that looked focused and driven looked like a team who never cared, whether just a blip who knows, I was talking to an American mate yesterday who said the college Football is better than the NFL as the players are trying to get to the big time, the massive riches players get seems to affect some of their drive and ambition when playing....

City should win it but I would rather Chelsea and United at the current prices, Arsenal at 4/1 is a joke

Edited by Parkwahn

Hi,

It's the special players who can keep their drive and ambition no matter how much money they make. I would have been dead in my 20's if I'd got the money these guys are earning(making) now. :banana :gulp

• Upvote 1

It is a strange coincidence that not one of the top 6 teams star strikers from last season are really firing at the moment. Aguero, Rooney, Costa/Hazard, Sanchez , Kane, Benteke (in a way). Maybe they don't like the proper break from football that most of them (South Americans excepted) got this year! :clueless

Hi,

Manchester Uniteds supporters are in town(can't say Mancunians) :bhappy to face Arsenal. Should be a good game. Brendan Rodgers faces a critical moment in his Liverpool career with a tough derby match against in form Everton. Norwich v Leicester is another interesting tie.

Hi,

Manchester Uniteds supporters are in town(can't say Mancunians) :bhappy to face Arsenal. Should be a good game.

I'll be there. Looking for some good cheer after tonights depressing performance at Twickenham. :crying:

Hi,

Manchester Uniteds supporters are in town(can't say Mancunians) :bhappy to face Arsenal. Should be a good game. Brendan Rodgers faces a critical moment in his Liverpool career with a tough derby match against in form Everton. Norwich v Leicester is another interesting tie.

I can see Man Utd winning , Everton should beat Liverpool but it's been a funny season.

City yesterday for 20 mins could have been 2-0 down, until they scored they looked like they did v Spurs...

City are 11/0 gunners 4/1 Man U at 13/2 look a great price, thye appear to have tightened up the defence ...

Looks like being a decent season....

Defence has improved hugely, thanks in no small part to somewhat surprising incredible improvement in Smalling's play. Van Gaal has also stopped messing about with the dismal (for us anyway) 3 man defence. Hope he doesn't revert to it with the unfortunate leg break to Shaw, who was also playing really well. England have cover for Shaw, we at Utd. don't really have any.

Hi,

Many rumours about Chelsea but we will have to wait and see how it all turns out. Newastle looked good in the first half yesterday, then....Kun blows them away. Palace look a nice side, I like teams with good wing play and pace.It looks like the middle rank teams have improved more than the top teams in the last transfer window.

I'll be there. Looking for some good cheer after tonights depressing performance at Twickenham. :crying:

Hi,

You seem to be getting around lately. England became a negative in my eyes when they seemed to be reactive to Wales. I think you should play your best team and let the other team worry about you. A lot of sport is played in the head.

Hi,

Great performance by Arsenal to blow Man Utd away. I bet that surprised a few people ! Rodgers is shown the door by Liverpool and Sunderland look for a new manager after Avocaat call it a day. How much longer can Mourinho last at Chelsea ?

Hi,

Great performance by Arsenal to blow Man Utd away. I bet that surprised a few people ! Rodgers is shown the door by Liverpool and Sunderland look for a new manager after Avocaat call it a day. How much longer can Mourinho last at Chelsea ?

Well as he said in his post match rant " I will be here until Chelsea sack me " a couple more bad results should do the trick.......!

Hi,

What about McLaren at Newcastle? He makes Pardew look like the messiah!

Strange season thus far. All teams look beatable, look at what Spurs did to Man City.

What about McLaren at Newcastle? He makes Pardew look like the messiah!

Hi,

McLaren is maybe one of those guys who is a good coach but lousy manager. There is a lot more dosh in managing so it's tempting to try it even if it's not your strength. Spurs got 2 offside goals that day which was a big help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Everton v Man Utd is the game of the weekend. Everton have been good to me over the years. Mourinho seems to be in meltdown and Chelsea need a win against a struggling Villa. Jurgen Klopp makes his debut in London v Spurs. A s a gooner you know who I will be cheering in this game.

Pulis v Fat Sam this weekend. 0-0 would probably be a fair bet for that one at about 8/1 ! Provided he manages to instill the slightest bit of fortitude into the the Sunderland defence in his short time there.

Pulis v Fat Sam this weekend. 0-0 would probably be a fair bet for that one at about 8/1 ! Provided he manages to instill the slightest bit of fortitude into the the Sunderland defence in his short time there.

Hi,

Two of my least favourite managers.

Hi,

The Big 4 all win on a good day for punters. Everton fail to show up on a day their legendary manager, Howard Kendall died(RIP) Man Utd took full advantage. City look strong and Raheem Sterling scores his first hat-trick. Chelsea begin their move up the table. Is it too late for them to win it ? Arsenal get an expected win at Watford while West Brom beat Sunderland. Leicester show their usual fighting spirit to grab a point at Southampton. Liverpool get a lucky point at Spurs.