Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premier League 2015-16

Winners ?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wouldn't it be interesting if the eventual winners don't appear in the poll.....??

Hi,

That is a recurring nightmare of mine. :bhappy

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,   I think Stoke will be fine even though they were outclassed at Arsenal. Having a good goalkeeper should help them in tigher games. I'd like Bournemouth to stay up but I feel they are doomed.

I haven't been around for a while. I'd just like to say that since then my team have become a force again.   UNITED   TWENTY TIMES TWENTY TIMES MAN UNITED TWENTY TIMES TWENTY TIMES I SAY   TWEN

Lol. Does it take a Thai owner to win in English football?

Both Owls and Leeds really should be in the premiership, and have suffered with inane owners and boards for far too long.

It fills me with anger every time I think about it but I remember when Star Sports (or whoever shevy and Paul Maysfield worked for) announced that Harry lying cheating quisling fcukface Kewell had signed for Liverpool ...............

Problem? ... They announced it in January.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Great away win for Arsenal at a ground the bigger teams struggle to win. Chelsea come up short again, scousers dancing on the Fulham/Kings roads. :party Another great away win for Leicester and Watford end the Hammers away run.

Hi,

The London derby is the game of the weekend. Who knows ? West Ham face an Everton side who had a good win last weekend. Mourinho is banned from the stadium for Chelsea game against Stoke. Stoke are not the team you want to meet when a victory is required. Man City had a good win in Seville during the week and face a Villa side who have a new manager, Remi Garde. Let's see how Garde gets on in the Premiership.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

The game of the weekend is Man City v Liverpool. Who will the Man Utd supporters be supporting in this ? Arsenal and Chelsea have hard games after the International break. Vardy will have the support of most neutrals in his attempt to keep his goal scoring spree going at Newcastle.

Leicester top now :yikes: , with my team level on points despite playing awful football this season! Thank buddah for the "Esses" , Smalling, Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger! Ranieri always said he was treated badly, and non-sensibly, last time around in the premiership...Looks like he may have been right, although the groundwork put in by Pearson should be acknowledeged.

If there is going to be a turn up in the top 4 or even league winners, this may well be the season. Scousehampton are starting to "get" the Klopp high up the pitch pressure game now; Man City had no answer to it.

Villa looking "well doomed" now ! :thumbdown:

This is a very strange season indeed. Less than five weeks from Christmas and Leicester are top, with Chelsea continuing to underachieve in fifteenth place. All of the "big four" teams have lost at least two games so far and United and City have both had heavy defeats from Arsenal and Liverpool respectively. Chelsea have also beaten Arsenal despite their poor form. As a United fan I'll be the first to admit that their football has been very boring at times and they continue to struggle when it comes to scoring goals. However they're also not conceding many goals and have the meanest defence in the league, the reason why they are only a point behind Leicester, who they play next Saturday. This was my prediction at the start of the season:

1) Arsenal

2) Chelsea

3) United

4) City

It looks as if I'll be wrong but I can live with that because it looks like United are somehow capable of winning this league. Congratulations to Jamie Vardy for equaling Ruud Van Nistelrooy's record of scoring in ten consecutive Premier League matches. A phenomenal achievement and even more so considering he was playing non-league football three years ago. Well done lad.

Hi,

Yeah, well done to Vardy :clap1 and Leicester City are top. Who could have predicted that ? Arsenal somehow manage to concede 2 goals to a team who had 1 shot on target. :scared: I still think City will win the League as United and Arsenal seem a bit short. Liverpool may make a bid for the top 4 but Chelsea may make a late bid now that they seem to have upped their game. Everton slam Villa. The scousers must have been happy last night. Klopp seems to have made a difference.

Spurs could be the surprise team this season and make the Top Four. Had some good results and seem to be improving week-by-week.

Stoke on a bit of roll after an impressive result away to the Saints.

Newcastle looked utter shiite against Leicester. Can the Foxes keep the momentum going?

Got to feel a bit sorry for Garry Monk. He overachieved last season but the knives are out already with many now calling him "inexperienced."

Bournemouth been a bit unlucky and got robbed with the penalty decision.

Good to see Sterling fall on his sword the prat! Huge win for Liverpool.

Spurs could be the surprise team this season and make the Top Four. Had some good results and seem to be improving week-by-week.

Stoke on a bit of roll after an impressive result away to the Saints.

Hi,

Stoke play nice football now. Spurs have to play Chelsea next weekend. Chelsea will be up for that. Should tell us a lot. Hoping Leicester give United a good game next week and Vardy scores.

Hoping Leicester give United a good game next week and Vardy scores.

Two "late comeback" sides; Hope it doesn't end up 0-0. I obviously would like an United win, but certainly wouldn't begrudge Vardy his goal; Nor his future move to United :lol: ! We were always at our best with 4 strikers available and Vardy, Kane, Rooney & Martial would sit well with me!

Hi,

Bookies have Spurs as favs to beat Chelsea. Not sure I agree with that. Spurs gave them a hammering in the fixture last year but I'm sure Chelsea will be motivated to get something out of this game. If Spurs win they have to be considered in with a chance of winning the League. 22/1 at present, 6/4 for a top 4 finish.

Hi,

Us neutrals will be hoping Vardy scores and Leicester repeat last years result against Man Utd. Spurs v Chelsea is the game of the week. I may have a little bet on Chelsea.

Well Vardy got his goal ...Bravo :clap1: and despite it not being 0-0, the draw was sort of inevitable. I think the odds for Spurs v Chelski reflect current poor form of the latter. My feelings are that Moaninho will "park the bus", and 0-0 may be a "value" bet, especially considering all of the "goalfest" advertising of the game! :rolleyes: Both returning from long midweek treks, and an exceptionally early kick off time does not bode well for a thrilling game! The last game of the day looks interesting to me: Just Arsenal for me in a high scorer, 2-3 ????:clueless

I think the odds for Spurs v Chelski reflect current poor form of the latter. My feelings are that Moaninho will "park the bus", and 0-0 may be a "value" bet, especially considering all of the "goalfest" advertising of the game! :rolleyes: Both returning from long midweek treks, and an exceptionally early kick off time does not bode well for a thrilling game!

Spot on FBF.

Spurs looked tired, as they should after a Thursday game in Azerbaijan!!

Pedro looked threatening for Chelsea but the game fizzled out to nothing.

McLaren for England?? :clueless FFS!!! Testing the faith of the Toon army. Surely there are better options. Players' confidence is shot.

Bournemouth the true entertainers of the EPL. Hope they kick on and win a few games.

Bad day at the office for 10-man Stoke. Both the Potters and "Crab United" need to score more.

Well Vardy got his goal ...Bravo :clap1: and despite it not being 0-0, the draw was sort of inevitable. I think the odds for Spurs v Chelski reflect current poor form of the latter. My feelings are that Moaninho will "park the bus", and 0-0 may be a "value" bet, especially considering all of the "goalfest" advertising of the game! :rolleyes: Both returning from long midweek treks, and an exceptionally early kick off time does not bode well for a thrilling game! The last game of the day looks interesting to me: Just Arsenal for me in a high scorer, 2-3 ???? :clueless

Hi,

Yeah, well done Vardy. You called the London derby right. I was rushed for time and couldn't do my AH bet so ended up backing Chelsea(7/4) and a draw(12/5) in the bookies. I don't know if it paid as much as the AH bet would have but won a little on the game.

Edited by wacmedia

Hi,

Man City and Liverpool are the winners from the weekend as the other main teams finish with draws. Chelsea play well, IMO, and could have nicked it. Costa has a career after football as a baddie in spaghetti westerns. :D Funny guy.

You could cast him as both "the bad" and "the ugly"; no chance as "the good" tho'! :lol: Methinks Chelski will be trying to spend a massive amount for a striker in the New Year. Ibrihamovic may well be an interim knee-jerk target, (and also almost an homophone for the owner :lol:) but IMHO would be yet another EPL disappointing failure.

You could cast him as both "the bad" and "the ugly"; no chance as "the good" tho'! :lol: Methinks Chelski will be trying to spend a massive amount for a striker in the New Year. Ibrihamovic may well be an interim knee-jerk target, (and also almost an homophone for the owner :lol:) but IMHO would be yet another EPL disappointing failure.

Hi,

I think it's a waste of time buying these 30+ strikers. Wenger is critisised for not buying but it's very hard for the top teams to buy players who will improve the team. It's easier for the middle rated teams as their targets won't be on the radar of Real, Barca and Bayern. The best hope is buying players like Ozil and Sanchez who are top players but are no longer wanted by Real of Barca.

Hi,

Not many interesting games in this round of games. Vardy has a good chance to score again against an out of form Swansea. Arsenal have lots of new injuries and Sunderland might be worth a bet on the AH. Klopp seems to have improved Liverpool a great deal and with Tottenham and Leicester seem to be the most improved teams this season. Stoke are another team playing good footballl and City could struggle to beat them. Man Utd are lucky to be meeting a West Ham team short a few of their best players. Its the best time to be meeting them after their good form against the top sides earlier in the season.. Maybe it's meant to be Uniteds title this year ? That would shut up the critics of LVG.

Hi,

. Maybe it's meant to be Uniteds title this year ? That would shut up the critics of LVG.

No, I think City's...........Leicester City's.

What a collection of results for the top flight!

What a collection of results for the top flight!

True, and if they carry that form through to the midweek Champions league matches, and 3 of them drop out, that will be the end of the 4th qualification place for the following season. Ironically that problem has been heightened by "serial" disregard shown by clubs such as Tottenham, (who would desperately wish for 4th place), for the Europa cup, in the past!

United were dismal again ( 1 shot on target FFS), but West Ham weren't much better! If we win it this year it would be a complete travesty! Having said that, we played pretty awful the last time we won the league, and yet won by a massive margin, thanks to Van Persie "doing a shift" and the competition collapsing. I went for Arsenal at the beginning of the season, but the "spidey senses" are making me consider Borussia Scousehampton! :yikes:

Edit in....Waiting with bated breath for Abramovic to make a move for Tony Pulis !!!!! :P :bhappy

Edited by Fatboyfat