Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premier League 2015-16

Winners ?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not long to go now, but I think United will turn Leicester over today, I also think Chelski will beat Tottenham, thereby gifting the title to Leicester by default. If United do win, then City will be under pressure directly after; Southampton are no pushovers and are seriously after Europa qualification, whereas many would be happy to avoid it. Swansea v Liverpool in a couple of hours time could be an open affair, and Liverpool could well put the reserves out. Europa win is absolutely their target now, along with that 5th Champions league position of course; Swansea are already safe, to my surprise really.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,   I think Stoke will be fine even though they were outclassed at Arsenal. Having a good goalkeeper should help them in tigher games. I'd like Bournemouth to stay up but I feel they are doomed.

I haven't been around for a while. I'd just like to say that since then my team have become a force again.   UNITED   TWENTY TIMES TWENTY TIMES MAN UNITED TWENTY TIMES TWENTY TIMES I SAY   TWEN

Lol. Does it take a Thai owner to win in English football?

Not long to go now, but I think United will turn Leicester over today, I also think Chelski will beat Tottenham, thereby gifting the title to Leicester by default. If United do win, then City will be under pressure directly after; Southampton are no pushovers and are seriously after Europa qualification, whereas many would be happy to avoid it. Swansea v Liverpool in a couple of hours time could be an open affair, and Liverpool could well put the reserves out. Europa win is absolutely their target now, along with that 5th Champions league position of course; Swansea are already safe, to my surprise really.

Agree with you about United they seem to have found some form and confidence after their fa cup win and will be keen to get back in the top four if man city or arsenal falter...at least I would have thought so.

Good luck to Leicester though ..be great to see them win the title...they deserve it.

• Upvote 1

Those lucky girls , getting to hang out with premiership footie stars players.......... :whistling:

Ex- premiership ! They all got sacked, along with Daddy of course ! :lol: Now starring at such footballing meccas as Barnet, Sunny Scunthorpe & Northampton! :rolleyes:

Hi,

Well done to Leicester City. :clap1 Hazard put in a great display after coming on at half time. Where would Chelsea have finished if they'd played like that all season ?

Lol. Does it take a Thai owner to win in English football?

It apparently takes a foreign sponsor, a foreign manager and mostly foreign players.

(And foreign supporters)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nice to see the general bonhommie pervading all of the reports coming out of the UK at the moment influenced by this feat. Still it will soon get back to the vitriolic bile dominating the news I suppose. :rolleyes:

Nice to see the general bonhommie pervading all of the reports coming out of the UK at the moment influenced by this feat. Still it will soon get back to the vitriolic bile dominating the news I suppose. :rolleyes:

I hope to see something exciting in The Champions League from Leicester next season, Man City didn't do it for me last night!

Yeah....Real Madrid were there for the taking in both legs, but City couldn't be bothered,..... or so it looked. :rolleyes: Athletic Madrid look a better bet for the final IMHO. Lets see how the Teutonic Scousers do tonight....They took their eye off the ball at the end of the last leg.

Yeah....Real Madrid were there for the taking in both legs, but City couldn't be bothered,..... or so it looked. :rolleyes: Athletic Madrid look a better bet for the final IMHO. Lets see how the Teutonic Scousers do tonight....They took their eye off the ball at the end of the last leg.

I will likely watch it too, although not sure I want the Holt's Bitter headache again!

I hope to see something exciting in The Champions League from Leicester next season, Man City didn't do it for me last night!

Hi,

They were hoping to either win 1-0 or draw 1-1. Either result would have got them through. Hard to keep the score low at Real.

http://www.skysports.com/real-madrid-results

Just looked up recent results and Seville have lost there 4-0, Villareal and Wolfsburg 3-0.

Edited by wacmedia

Hi,

Arsenal get a lucky draw at Man City. Now Man Utd have a great chance of making the CL. Will LVG survive to manage next season at Man Utd ?

Hi,

Arsenal get a lucky draw at Man City. Now Man Utd have a great chance of making the CL. Will LVG survive to manage next season at Man Utd ?

He probably will, unless he decides to "fall on his sword", for the economic Glazier type suggestions related earlier. From a supporters' point of view, one would hope not. The type of game he goes for is a desperation driven affair, and just about every game could have swung against United were it not for De Gea or the Smalling/Blind pairing (which is after all only makeshift) He will definitely be on his bike at the end of next season, and I for one just cannot see the point in not replacing him now, for the 2 years of very expensive (He has spent more in 2 years than Leicester have in the whole of their history, including wages) relative failure and dismal style alone.

Hi,

Man Utd slip up at West Ham. Pressure is now on LVG. Black Cats kill 2 birds with 1 stone(The Magpies and Canaries). Must have been a good night in Sunderland. Man City need a draw on Sunday to deprive Man Utd of a CL place.

Swansea at home can be difficult, but with their season over I would imagine that if City take the game seriously, as they should; there will be no ploblem. Bournmouth of late are already on their holidays with job done, so United should have no problem achieving a glorious 1-0 win, with 3 shots on target. :rolleyes:

Sorry my first contribution to this thread comes at the end of the season and is also a plug.

A new radio station on FM will be set up in the Pattaya area in July called Sport Talk.

They have the radio commentary rights to the EPL for three years an will relay the commentary of live games and offer live commentary online.

I'll be doing some voiceover work for them. Not sure if the frequency yet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi,

As an Arsenal fan, I believe the injury of Santi Cazorla was a big blow to the Gunners hopes. Looking to the future, both Arsenal and Man Utd seem to have great difficulty landing their intended targets. United have missed put on a few recent targets and Xhaka seems to think that Arsenal are being tardy in signing him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/gossip

Arsenal, Manchester United and Manchester City want Real Madrid's James Rodriguez, but the 24-year-old attacking midfielder will not be allowed to leave the Spanish club. (AS, via International Business Times)

Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Granit Xhaka, 23, wants his transfer to Arsenal resolved before Euro 2016. (Daily Star)

Edited by wacmedia

Hi,

Man Utd finish their League season tonight with the visit of Bournemouth. CL qualification is beyond them so what team will they pick with a Cup Final appearance on Saturday ? I feel there will be a lot of change in most of the top teams next season as new managers bring in their favourite players. Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Everton look likely to have many new players next season. Will it improve them ? It's not always the case as supporters of Charlton will remind you.

http://www.footballfancast.com/football-blogs/do-charlton-fans-forever-rue-the-day-they-forced-curbishley-out#24EaM3mOP7dDhKM6.97

In 15 years at the club Curbishley made Charlton into a respected and established mid-table Premier League side. In just one year after his departure all of that hard work was undone when the club were relegated to the Championship. Two years later that hard work became even more difficult to re-build after the team suffered another relegation to League 1.
  • 2 months later...

For those in Thailand...

EPL is back on True for the next 3 years at least. CTH have lost it.

In Thai

Thai Visa

Edited by jacko