Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Lame dupe over payer!

made infamous by Gabor.

It is critical of those who pay too much for the ladies.

Define 'too much'.........! :yawn:

For the OP, not only do you need to understand the acronym. You have to understand that just one LDOP ruins it for *EVERYBODY*

:shame:

No worries with me, I'm Cheap Charlie when asked for my name in November!

Lame dupe over payer!

made infamous by Gabor.

It is critical of those who pay too much for the ladies.

Oh! That's where I've been going wrong. I thought LDOP stood for 'Let's Double Our Payment'.

Edit in: With regard to GFE. I always thought that the G and E stood for Go and Everyone. Please don’t tell me my life’s work has been based on a misunderstanding.

Edited by DrPat
  • Upvote 2

Oh! That's where I've been going wrong. I thought LDOP stood for 'Let's Double Our Payment'.

Edit in: With regard to GFE. I always thought that the G and E stood for Go and Everyone. Please don’t tell me my life’s work has been based on a misunderstanding.

So what's you take on LBFM ?

Joe

Do you swing both ways?

Everyone?

Just curious.

So what's you take on LBFM ?

Joe

LBFM is what I ask for in every bar and GoGo I visit. I always assumed it was ‘Large Beer For Me’, but I have to admit that instead of a beer I’m generally presented with a delightful young lady.

Do you swing both ways?

Everyone?

Just curious.

I promise I’ll give it a try when I run out of females. Before then I’m not even slightly curious.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...