Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Dear members of Pattaya Talk,

Please allow me to introduce to you my company "Siam Secure".

Siam Secure is a safe deposit box and mailbox rental facility, located on Pattaya Klang Road, inside the new Welcome Town shopping street (next to PowerBuy). We offer high quality Safe Deposit Boxes starting from 375 baht per month. Our mailboxes are available for only 999 baht year. This includes free SMS notification whenever you receive mail.

• About our facility

We operate a true state of the art security system including 24 hour security on premises by one of Thailand's leading security companies, and round-the-clock CCTV monitoring. Our Safe Deposit Boxes are located in a vault, surrounded by 30CM reinforced walls and a steel vault door. Unlike banks, we are open 7 days a week, from 10AM to 10PM. Including most public holidays.

• About our Safe Deposit Boxes

Our Safe Deposit Boxes are of the highest quality, as you would expect them to be in any professional facility like ours. At the moment we offer two different sizes. Our 3" box is 30.5 x 61 x 7.6 cm, and our 5" box is 30.5 x 61 x 12.7 cm. Both are big enough to fit chanote-sized papers. Our clients receive a set of two keys. We do not keep spare keys.

Prices:
3" Safe Deposit Box
1 month 579 THB
3 months 1649 THB
6 months 2999 THB
1 year 4499 THB
5" Safe Deposit Box
1 month 1040 THB
3 months 2969 THB
6 months 5399 THB
1 year 8499 THB
Deposit: 1000 THB
  • About our Mailboxes
For only 999 THB per year, you rent a mailbox at Siam Secure. This includes free SMS notifications whenever you receive mail. Our mailbox unit is also open daily, from 10AM to 10PM. After registering you will receive a set of two keys. We will be offering scanning services in the near future, so you can read your physical mail online.
Note: We recently upgraded our mailboxes to high quality stainless steel units. There are only 36 units left. If you're interested I would advise you to act quickly.
If you guys have any questions, I'm here to answer them.
We are located on Pattaya Klang Road, inside the new Welcome Town shopping street (next to PowerBuy).
Visit us online at http://www.siamsecure.co.th or http://www.facebook.com/siamsecurelive or call us on +66(0) 38 410 314.
We hope to see you soon!
@mods, forgive me if I am not allowed to post in this section. Please move to the correct one.

I just opened a mail box in Pattaya Post Office. Cost for 1 year 500 baht. To get one, they want 2 copies of passport and fill out the application. They will contact you within 3 weeks. You then get the key for the box, address and then you pay 500 baht.

Sure you can do it this way, however our service comes with other benefits such as sms and email (+photo) notifications, able to pay from abroad, direct opening and for some people a much more convenient location.

But thanks anyway for your input :-)