Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I rode by your place a couple of times today. That is actually a pretty good location, not far from LK Metro and a stroll through the Avenue and you are on Second Rd and hence quite central.

Website looks good, as do the rooms. Quite fancy one of your deluxe rooms for a stay in October, i'll PM you.

Not quite sure about your taxi service though. 1800 Baht airport pick-up!!!

Website looks good, as do the rooms. Quite fancy one of your deluxe rooms for a stay in October, i'll PM you.

Not quite sure about your taxi service though. 1800 Baht airport pick-up!!!

It's not mine, its a guy over the road, it does say we can arrange a normal one too. This is a very comfortable car rather than the taxi meter style. So no worries, and I don't take a commission, just a free ride to the shops if its raining, and he doesn't wait for me..

Check the promotions.. still good for October, but filling...

Hideaway Promotions

And rather than sending a PM, best to email. Three diffrerent forums, messenger, line, FB gets confusding.... e-mails are still King !

Edited by Hideaway

I rode by your place a couple of times today. That is actually a pretty good location, not far from LK Metro and a stroll through the Avenue and you are on Second Rd and hence quite central.

Thanks Jacko. Yes nice spot, and once the Centara is open, and the Tulip later on, will be very nice.

As a stab in the dark; are you in anyway related to the late Charlie Cattenach, owner of the Hideway bar and guest house way back in the late 60s, when it was situated aroundabout where the Carlton hotel is now?

As a stab in the dark; are you in anyway related to the late Charlie Cattenach, owner of the Hideway bar and guest house way back in the late 60s, when it was situated aroundabout where the Carlton hotel is now?

No mate. But worth a stab.

Former "Sir Villa"?

Sounds funny, but I don't actually know. Nobody has referred to the previous name, as it was closed for quite a while, and only open for about 4 months initially.

All I know is that it was a Finnish guy and his Thai gf. I put "Sir Villa" in a few searches and came up blank. My neighbors can't remember their own names, (Only joking Mike).

POOL ACCESS

Many people have asked me about pool access.

It's not as easy as I thought it would be to get an agreement with a neighboring hotel for the use of the pool.

I am working on them at The Ozo at the moment. Have sent 3 seperate bookings to them that I couldn't place. I introduced myself, and explained the situation. They seem very wary. And I got two tiers up, but can't seem to get to see the decision maker. He'll probably never even hear about the request. Time will tell.

The Areca Lodge has a great pool and bar. Will do my best to get somewhere with them. The charge 400 baht for a day's access to pool and gym. That's too expensive if someone wants to go daily. I'll work on them.

So at the moment it still unofficially Nature View (buy a beer at the booth, use the pool, don't ask or they'll charge you). I will try to see a manager there too.

And the old favourite. Mikes Mall. 100 baht, big pool on the roof... (Video Courtedsy of Dead Farang You Tube Channel.)

Our RAINY SEASON PROMOTION was very successful in September. If you are coming in October, and still haven't booked your accommodation, check it out now !

Edited by Hideaway

Hi all,

Trying to get an idea where our website comes up in a Google search.

If anybody has nothing better to do, please do a Google search for:

PATTAYA GUEST HOUSE

And then post here which page and your country... the results differ depending on where you are....

Many Many Thanks, first beer on me ...