Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi all,

Trying to get an idea where our website comes up in a Google search.

If anybody has nothing better to do, please do a Google search for:

PATTAYA GUEST HOUSE

And then post here which page and your country... the results differ depending on where you are....

Many Many Thanks, first beer on me ...

Page 4 from Windsor Ontario Canada

I'll see you in November!!!

To get Page 1 in Google, you have to pay the big bucks or re-evaluate your use of Meta tags on your web site.

Edited by Chester007

Page 4 from Windsor Ontario Canada

I'll see you in November!!!

To get Page 1 in Google, you have to pay the big bucks or re-evaluate your use of Meta tags on your web site.

Thanks for checking, Page 4 after having the site just over a month is fine for me. Am getting there.

I rode by your place a couple of times today. That is actually a pretty good location, not far from LK Metro and a stroll through the Avenue and you are on Second Rd and hence quite central.

I went in there yesterday and had a great time. I hoovered a bottle of wine then Andy got me on the Ricard..... Um....and I have just woken up in my own bed ... not quite sure how I got home.. Great!!

I went in there yesterday and had a great time. I hoovered a bottle of wine then Andy got me on the Ricard..... Um....and I have just woken up in my own bed ... not quite sure how I got home.. Great!!

We put you on that Beer Delivery Motor Cart !

We put you on that Beer Delivery Motor Cart !

Hahaha I thought my arse was sore this morning... I was quite worried..!!

You have a couple of good menus there. What time does the pizza delivery start...???

Hahaha I thought my arse was sore this morning... I was quite worried..!!

You have a couple of good menus there. What time does the pizza delivery start...???

Hi mate, just saw this. They do Italian food all day, but he only fires up his wood oven for 5pm onwards. Thai food from over the road all day.

• 8 months later...