Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pattayatalk (mostly) upgraded to latest Invision level

I restarted the webserver and database just to see if it helps because the last 3 or 4 posts have ALL hung.

EDIT IN:

It didn't help.

I have addressed all the issues shown above...did I miss anyone?

3 problems remain that I know of...

1) The Agoda link isn't working (for me, at least)

2) The top right of each post has a faint text field that is the description for the post number (e.g. #18)

3) The (endless) "..saving post" state after clicking POST seems to be intermittant and I don't have any idea why. Sometimes when I post it goes right through, and other times it hangs with "..saving post". If I refresh the page, the post is there...

Has anyone figured out some pattern or circumstance that causes this to happen?

If it's never happened to you, please let me know, because that might indicate a network problem rather than a server configuration problem.

The Agoda link is now working (from the UK at least)

Yes, editing seems to work fine, Its just the first post that hangs, but is there on refresh/reload.

I see the same problem. I try to post something but it seems to get stuck, so I say fuck it and leave. But then when I come back, the post is there.

I still get the hanging when posting. As said every now and again one seems to go through as normal, but I would say it seems worse this morning.

I can hit refresh to proceed, but not sure how long I need wait to be sure the post has entered.

Can't see any rhyme or reason yet.

Hmm, that one went in fast but the page didn't refresh automatically. An edit works as per normal.

Edited by jacko

Still hanging for me, too. Purging the Chrome Web cache, cookies, etc, then signing out and restarting my computer didn't help, either.

Evil

:devil

Still hanging for me, too. Purging the Chrome Web cache, cookies, etc, then signing out and restarting my computer didn't help, either.

Evil

:devil

Same here. I have contacted Invision and they want more information because it didn't happen to them.

That's a clue that I will be following up.

We seem to have taken the requisite one step back this afternoon, no voting buttons and no first unread dot.

We seem to have taken the requisite one step back this afternoon, no voting buttons and no first unread dot.

Can you see them now?

Same here. I have contacted Invision and they want more information because it didn't happen to them.

That's a clue that I will be following up.

I can't imagine they would have any trouble seeing the post hangs.

I haven't had one post out of the 10 or so I have made today not hang.

I have to wait for them to wake up in their timezone to get any further on the hangs, because it's way out of my technical ability to resolve it.