Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Thai Airways 777-300 - IFE Box Locations

Hi

I normally fly EVA ... but have just booked a £470 Thai flight, from London, for December.

Please can anyone tell me which seats have the IFE box ... so I can avoid ?

Seat Guru seems to be a bit crap these days!

:chogdee

Spud

Don't want to be a pain, but your flight will be an A380, not a B777.

With regards to IFE box, no idea mate. Take a look at this website www.seatguru.com select Thai and the 380. Just hover your cursor over any seat and it will tell you if there is a box of not!!

Thanks Gus

I haven't found anything on the net specific to Thai 777 .... but looking at other airlines .... it seems to always be the right hand centre isle seat that doesn't have it ... like EVA .... so I've reserved that for the moment before it fills up! .... will find out for sure in 7 weeks!

Spud

Thanks Gus

I haven't found anything on the net specific to Thai 777 .... but looking at other airlines .... it seems to always be the right hand centre isle seat that doesn't have it ... like EVA .... so I've reserved that for the moment before it fills up! .... will find out for sure in 7 weeks!

Spud

Eva 777 aisle seat row G doesn't have the box

PB#1

Why dont you fly on the Lunchtime A380? that 777 realy is a bummer of a plane, the seats are so small

...... because the A380 flight wasn't £470! :smile:

I normally fly on the EVA 777 ..... and like it better than the old 747. One day i'll try the 380 .....

Spud

• 2 months later...

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Thai_Airways/Thai_Airways_Boeing_777-300_77R.phpmight give you the answer. On the EVA's they're located on the aisle seats of the 3/3/3 configuration I think, with 2 on the right hand side as you look from the tail to the nose (one in the right hand aisle of the middle seats, and on the aisle seat of the right hand set of window seats) but it does vary from plane to plane possibly, but I've never had on on the window seat of a 3/3/3 configuration in years of flying.

Sounds more confusing than it actually is.

Edited by Butch

Hi

Unfortunately ..... back in the UK now .... where it's cold and pissing it with rain right now .... :angry2

With the Thai 777-300 ..... I sat in row F ..... which is the RHS centre isle seat .... same as EVA row G ..... and all clear of IFE boxes.

Looking at the other rows I didn't spot any boxes .... but didn't look that close .... so don't take that as gospel .....

Went up to Chaing Mai and the flight there and back was on an older Thai 777-200 .... and they had the big boxes in the same places as EVA ......

Spud