Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Anyone I town this week fancy a beer or 2?

Hi guys,

I'm in town for the next 4 nights and wondered if anyone else was here and fancied meeting up for a beer or 3 or even some kind of Gogo bar crawl??

I'm back from Bangkok tomorrow, so I'll be up for it either weds or thurs, both good crawl nights.

Wednesday or better even Thursday would be fine for a few with me.

Thursday seems to be the preferred day so far.

• Upvote 2

Meet where and what time? Please, not New Plaza.

Obviously, I vote for Walking Street.

any place is good for me. Let's make it Thursday night now, a sit is currently 04.00 am on Thursday and I'm fucked!!

I'm having my usual sinus problems, but I feel better today, so I'll probably be up for a crawl tonight.

Evil

:devil

Edited by Evil Penevil

any place is good for me. Let's make it Thursday night now, a sit is currently 04.00 am on Thursday and I'm fucked!!

This is Thursday.

Meet at FLB tonight? Move on from there to a few gogos?

9 p.m.okay?

This is Thursday.

Meet at FLB tonight? Move on from there to a few gogos?

9 p.m.okay?

Yep, that's good with me too.

How about you, jacko? This is your normal Thursday night wander...

Ideally, Gabor would join us so we could all learn his techniques :P

Me and Bazle are getting something to eat beforehand, so may be a chance of being 10-15 mins late, but we wil be there.

Me and Bazle are getting something to eat beforehand, so may be a chance of being 10-15 mins late, but we wil be there.

If you have access to the forum while you are out, I can update our progress as we go so that late comers can join the group.

FLB might be a bit too hot (no aircon) to stay in very long.

Alternatively, I could update Moulie (at FLB) with our whereabouts and anyone coming late could drop by and ask her where we were last at.

Still, 10 or 15 minutes shouldn't be a problem at all.

If you have access to the forum while you are out, I can update our progress as we go so that late comers can join the group.

Alternatively, I could update Moulie (at FLB) with our whereabouts and anyone coming late could drop by and ask her where we were last at.

Don't worry, we will be there.

• Downvote 1

Doing another of your famous live crawls Martin ?

Well - I guess you guys got too busy for that - you left FLB pretty fast - and with no updates too hard to guess :-D

Sendt fra min ALE-L21 med Tapatalk

Well - I guess you guys got too busy for that - you left FLB pretty fast - and with no updates too hard to guess :-D

Sendt fra min ALE-L21 med Tapatalk

Look in the thread firth's night out

How about you, jacko? This is your normal Thursday night wander...

Ideally, Gabor would join us so we could all learn his techniques :P

I have been having a saga with my gardener and his crappy old equipment, I feared I might attack anyone running around early with a mower had I been out the night prior! As it was, he apparently called last night to cancel an early Friday arrangement, and she failed to tell me until just now! So I shall be digging out my old equipment and having a go myself.

I accidentaly ran into Firth last time he was here and we hit a few GGB, memory is vague.

How was the night? I am a little 'off' the Walking St of late, plus the realisation that there are actually 7 days in a week, and having some cash left at the end of the month is a positive trade-off. Ageing is winning out.......

Edited by jacko