Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

At what point is a person a LDOP a fool on a stool

I read with surprise people are fools , loops for spending money on what they choose, whether beer, food , houses, condos, Brat buses etc etc..

So a Leow Life is circa 40 baht in 7/11 at what price does someone become a Loop, they don't sell it in Marine last time I was in a San Mig was 165 baht that was about 4 months ago.

You can get a residential property in No one condo on Soi Arunthai for circa 600k baht , at what price are you a loop ? If you buy in Northsore at 7000,000 are you a fool ?

And the list goes on , when are you astute when are you a loop ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody is entitled to tell anyone else how to spend their money

Properly given, advice is about new or missed opportunities, not lambasting people for choices they made in the past. Give advice politely and it will be taken politely. Criticize and condemn people f

Maybe an excessive message, but maybe will go trough the hard skull bones... I know... mostly not...the hope die last... just being harrased to show the truth and bumped out maybe for a few secons fro

Yep, and that applies to "Senders" as well. I don't care what other people spend their money on, as long as its not my money, why should I care.

Edited by Gawd Elpus
  • Upvote 3

+1, fully agree with you.

Didn't we just have this very same conversation on Friday night?

+1, fully agree with you.

Didn't we just have this very same conversation on Friday night?

Glad to hear you were not sick and in bed Friday night, I got told you were sick for 48 hours ?

Hope all well now mate,

I could not agree more hence the thread, I have been called daft for buying a lite ale or two in Shhhh when some bars are doing two for ones ?

It got me wondering if there was a point when a person from being a cheap charlie became a loop, is there a scale whats the middle ground called ?

I read with surprise people are fools , loops for spending money on what they choose, whether beer, food , houses, condos, Brat buses etc etc..

So a Leow Life is circa 40 baht in 7/11 at what price does someone become a Loop, they don't sell it in Marine last time I was in a San Mig was 165 baht that was about 4 months ago.

You can get a residential property in No one condo on Soi Arunthai for circa 600k baht , at what price are you a loop ? If you buy in Northsore at 7000,000 are you a fool ?

And the list goes on , when are you astute when are you a loop ?

I was under the impression that English was the language of this forum. We excuse Gabor and others as English is not their first language, but pakwon you claim to have been educated in an English speaking country, Do you think you could demonstrate this?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was under the impression that English was the language of this forum. We excuse Gabor and others as English is not their first language, but pakwon you claim to have been educated in an English speaking country, Do you think you could demonstrate this?

I must apologise , I am an idiotic cab driver ... sorry if it flew over your head :bhappy

Totally, absolutely, unequivocally agree with this IRL. Unfortunately I can't green you for the comment at the moment for some reason..

Equally unfortunately this is a forum. A place for sharing opinions and offering advice. Whether people read what is posted, agree with what is posted or even care what is posted is another matter. In my opinion everybody has an " entitlement" to answer this, and any other thread, in a manner that they see fit.

If all that is expected from a forum is a vehicle to promote business activities then the empty echo of falling feet , the sound of a light being switched off and a voice saying "Doh" is all you are "entitled" to...

• Upvote 1

Glad to hear you were not sick and in bed Friday night, I got told you were sick for 48 hours ?

Hope all well now mate,

I'm very well now, thanks for asking.

Totally, absolutely, unequivocally agree with this IRL. Unfortunately I can't green you for the comment at the moment for some reason..

Equally unfortunately this is a forum. A place for sharing opinions and offering advice. Whether people read what is posted, agree with what is posted or even care what is posted is another matter. In my opinion everybody has an " entitlement" to answer this, and any other thread, in a manner that they see fit.

If all that is expected from a forum is a vehicle to promote business activities then the empty echo of falling feet , the sound of a light being switched off and a voice saying "Doh" is all you are "entitled" to...

Good post, it always amuses me stating ' it's up to the individual what they spend ' or what they do.,,

That's a given, the point being nothing would be discussed as its no one else's business....

Another trotted line ' I don't care what others do I am too busy enjoying myself ' then spend the night guessing what jobs patrons of go go bars do..

But it takes all sorts ...

It's none of my business though....as kermit said...

I know this one

When he pays more than 1000 baht lt

When he buys ping pong balls

When he buys more than 1 lady drink

When he bar finds a lonely mother

When he becomes a regular @ xxx bar ,

I'm not going to say which one ,

And

If he's Japanese

Joe

Edited by gs joe
  • Upvote 2

The main thing that I find about those who get so high and mighty about the term "LDOP" invariably feel quite at ease bandying about the "Cheap Charlie" description/synonym in their posts. :poke2

Edited by Fatboyfat
  • Upvote 1

Are we allowed to 'advise' someone who thinks she really does have a sick buffalo?

• Upvote 1

Are we allowed to 'advise' someone who thinks she really does have a sick buffalo?

Only if you know the buffalo personally.
  • Upvote 1

Only if you know the buffalo personally.

Excellent response, so Mr Loop must go visit said buffalo before making a donation towards veterinary expenses.

Excellent response, so Mr Loop must go visit said buffalo before making a donation towards veterinary expenses.

Buffaloe validation, does the Loop need to see papers ? I mean how would you know whose Buffaloe it is ?

• Upvote 1

I know this one

And

If he's Japanese

Joe

5555555 a few pointers to a Loop for sure

I know this one

And

If he's Japanese

Joe

I know... you targetted me as the author of the acronym... And YESSS....you are right... :-D

Ok... more seriously....I call a LDOP. who knowingly pays the double or the tripple prices for the product he / she could buy for the ongoing prices, with the reason to mental wank...

Ok... a bottle of Shingha beeer... costs 35 baht in the 7/11... I'm happy to pay the 300% in a GOGO bar.. because of the entertainment value...the draught beer even more value, only the double or a little more... still fair game.. I'm happy to pay 100-120 baht for a 2-4 baht worth ladydrink, because of the personal entertaintment value...but not for more.. OK... my own biased level... I was the ardent supporter of the barfine system when it was a fair game, not a simple rip off....

Because of the LDOPs... the recent scene is fucked... the irony of the story... the former farang LDOPs are the recent cheapos to compete with the brain dead japs.... who are may be perverted, but not the average overweighted, elder. sweating farangs who bragged in the past being a LDOP... The elder farang LDOP"s days are over.... the slim and young or youngish japs kills their scene.... and the former LDOPs will moan about the " no go out girls " ( but probably not... their most important goal to sell a success story, no matter how much it costs ) or to barfine the the last fuglie waste call it a " night with a stunner "

Edited by Gabor
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know... you targetted me as the author of the acronym... And YESSS....you are right... :-D

Ok... more seriously....I call a LDOP. who knowingly pays the double or the tripple prices for the product he / she could buy for the ongoing prices, with the reason to mental wank...

Ok... a bottle of Shingha beeer... costs 35 baht in the 7/11... I'm happy to pay the 300% in a GOGO bar.. because of the entertainment value...the draught beer even more value, only the double or a little more... still fair game.. I'm happy to pay 100-120 baht for a 2-4 baht worth ladydrink, because of the personal entertaintment value...but not for more.. OK... my own biased level... I was the ardent supporter of the barfine system when it was a fair game, not a simple rip off....

Because of the LDOPs... the recent scene is fucked... the irony of the story... the former farang LDOPs are the recent cheapos to compete with the brain dead japs.... who are may be perverted, but not the average overweighted, elder. sweating farangs who bragged in the past being a LDOP... The elder farang LDOP"s days are over.... the slim and young or youngish japs kills their scene.... and the former LDOPs will moan about the " no go out girls " ( but probably not... their most important goal to sell a success story, no matter how much it costs ) or to barfine the the last fuglie waste call it a " night with a stunner "

Overweighted, elder , sweating farangs... Brilliant , one was whining about the heat the other day...

I guess you mean the ones in the 100 baht Indian tailored fake silk Hawaiian shirts...