Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I'm attaching a couple of hundred photos from Pattaya,taken over the last three or four years and chosen at random. I've got thousands on my hard drive,and no-one but myself gets to see them,so going to change that by uploading a bundle tonight. I keep telling MM I'll post some,so I'm finally true to my word!

All are processed in some way....often I see the photo as raw material that I then change,or play with. Passes the time and helps me re-live Pattaya experiences when I get back home.The host programme I use is Photoshop,and then use plug-in filters to dabble. Some are the given presets,others just experiments. I could spend ages knocking up some amazing creations but these are simple ones.

Some effects I like are ghosting the image,double exposures,overlays,light leaks,splash colour,ageing,distressing,blurring,tints and chromatic aberrations. I sometimes pop a photo in several editing programmes,and see what results come out the other side. Often I save these altered states and use them as screensavers,and here are some of them.Please don't criticise that they are over-processed! I'm not trying to portray realism.

Right....here goes (in no particular order) :

x088.jpg

x130.jpg

b018 (13)k.jpg

b018 (4)f1ax.jpg

b170 (2)g.jpg

z015.jpg

b010 (18)gg.jpg

1.jpg

x106.jpg

b152.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm attaching a couple of hundred photos from Pattaya,taken over the last three or four years and chosen at random. I've got thousands on my hard drive,and no-one but myself gets to see them,so going

Posted Images

• 7 months later...

Great pics. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Thanks for the nice comments.

I had forgotten to reload the thread with more images,so here goes.

All processed/over-processed or manipulated to greater or lesser extents.

jd052.jpg

jd791.jpg

jd057.jpg

jd109.jpg

baa21.jpg

jd426.jpg

jd253.jpg

jd112.jpg

jd420.jpg

jd590.jpg

• Upvote 1

Nice!

I feel guilty, though. I have a nice camera and lenses, but many times when I travel, I don't use it as much as I should. I think I should probably look for something smaller, that can fit in my pocket. Lately, I've just been using my phone.

When I was a kid I used to have a darkroom and 35mm cameras and lenses. I spent many hours taking and developing pictures. Today, it's all much easier and yet I'm still lazy about it all.